Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I don't get it. We announced 3 ppv's. 1 has already been done, 1 is going out this week, and the other will be next week.
    Now my math isn't great, but that tells me that we've done 3 ppv's lol!
    I meant a kayfabe cliffhanger, we're ending the war...or are we.... like that
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    I meant a kayfabe cliffhanger, we're ending the war...or are we.... like that
    In that case, speculate ahead!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    In that case, speculate ahead!
    dun dun dun :P

Due to health problems on my end I will be temporarily withdrawing from the feds. If it gets any worse then I will let you guys know. For the last 3 days I have been experiencing numbness in my legs, and the area near my kidney has been hurting me badly. Earlier this morning I woke up sweating and for some reason I can't stop. =/ So when I get the chance I am going to the Doctors to get it checked out and to see if they can do anything about it.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Due to health problems on my end I will be temporarily withdrawing from the feds. If it gets any worse then I will let you guys know. For the last 3 days I have been experiencing numbness in my legs, and the area near my kidney has been hurting me badly. Earlier this morning I woke up sweating and for some reason I can't stop. =/ So when I get the chance I am going to the Doctors to get it checked out and to see if they can do anything about it.
    That's worrying to hear. Hope it's nothing too serious and that we'll see you back here soon!

Blog Entries
    I looked it up on the net, but I'm no doctor, but they're telling me it's probably
    Peripheral Artery Disease, or PAD, which is disease of the blood vessels outside the heart.
    I hope it isn't man, and I hope you're ok.

Hopefully it isnt anything life threatening and you'll be ok soon. Hope all goes well.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    I looked it up on the net, but I'm no doctor, but they're telling me it's probably
    Peripheral Artery Disease, or PAD, which is disease of the blood vessels outside the heart.
    I hope it isn't man, and I hope you're ok.
    Hmm, way to reassure a guy Kev lol!

Blog Entries
    Get better man and it's probably Kidney stones but don't take my word for it. I hope all turns out well
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

Take care bro and get well soon.