1. #34411
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,554
    Blog Entries
    1
    My part of the Mag is now done! Now time for me to come down from my acid trip
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

  2. #34412
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,279
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    Yeah, that's my email.

    Edit: I have a weaker Apprentice if you wanna play while you're building a character. Or I could just make yet another knight (it's so fun).
    Added.

    Looks like I will play Knight again since I'm used to that.

    #REAL!

  3. #34413
    The Trinity RomanFlare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Queen City
    Posts
    4,801
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Added.

    Looks like I will play Knight again since I'm used to that.
    It really is. It's surprisingly easy to solo (seeing as I've only lost one round ever soloing by myself--stupid Magus Quarters without Crossbows).
    D.O.A.

  4. #34414
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,279
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    It really is. It's surprisingly easy to solo (seeing as I've only lost one round ever soloing by myself--stupid Magus Quarters without Crossbows).
    I'm better off playing as a tank in a game lol Easier to learn and powerful!

    #REAL!

  5. #34415
    The Trinity RomanFlare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Queen City
    Posts
    4,801
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    I'm better off playing as a tank in a game lol Easier to learn and powerful!
    Surprisingly, the Apprentice is considered "Easy" Mode.
    D.O.A.

  6. #34416
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    My part of the Mag is now done! Now time for me to come down from my acid trip
    Wait, are you actually on acid?!

    I can't be arsed to go back and read if this is some joke you guys was making earlier lol

    I'm not condoning it in anyway, but acid is amazing xD and it's more safer than caffeine, FACT! It's the shit you do whilst high that makes it dangerous. I don't do it anymore because I ended up shaving my head and became convinced I was the son of Satan.

    Anywho, supp gangsters...
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

    2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim





  7. #34417
    Oh, Dungeon Defenders FTW by the way!
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

    2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim





  8. #34418
    Brilliant, I've temporally disabled this thread again! I'll be off to bed, you guys sort your attitudes out -.-
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

    2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim





  9. #34419
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,554
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    Wait, are you actually on acid?!

    I can't be arsed to go back and read if this is some joke you guys was making earlier lol

    I'm not condoning it in anyway, but acid is amazing xD and it's more safer than caffeine, FACT! It's the shit you do whilst high that makes it dangerous. I don't do it anymore because I ended up shaving my head and became convinced I was the son of Satan.

    Anywho, supp gangsters...
    Lol no listening to Dark Side of the Moon
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

  10. #34420
    Ladies and Gentlemen! I have returned from hell.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

    #TeamDevs

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.