Page 3414 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 241429143314336434043412341334143415341634243464351439144414 ... LastLast
Results 34,131 to 34,140 of 50094
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    Oh the irony!!!!!! I'm having fun digging through old posts
    Same, some of the posts are REALLY ironic!
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WWTNA Mark View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQNJIhyqb10
    Trips88 makes his way out to the stage area and speaks, "Manabu! You thought I was joking when I said that I was going to get my hands on you?! Well, since I can't fight all five of you guys, I got myself a little back-up....."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnhmw...layer_embedded
    Stinger makes his way to the stage area next to Trips88 and Zeus looks confused. What is Stinger187 doing out here!?!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4yuZ...eature=related
    NO WAY!!!!! TheDevilsAdvacate is back!!!! TDA makes his way next to Trips88 and Stinger187 as they look to go to war with the Five Star Attraction. The Five Star Attraction looks confused as to whats going on......
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQMeKE638Hg
    Newcomer HolyJose2391 is here!!!!! He makes his debut tonight!!!!! He walks to Trips88, Stinger187, and TBA as he has a mic in his hand and starts to speak, "I'm HolyJose2391 and I make my debut tonight!!!! *Crowd cheers* "I will now fade away for no human beings like the Five Star Attraction. I came to JBW to be the best and thats what i'm going to do! I wrestled all over the world, winning some and losing some, but I was still the best coming out of those glorious matches!!! I know all of you are thinking "Why is he here?" Well, i'm here to put an end to this domination from Manabu, Snair, Zeus Apollo, rko619, and Markus Beersteain with the help of these three men right next to me!!! JBW has now seen the magnificent debut of an HolyJose2391 era and an end of the Five Star Attraction!!!!"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlL3N...feature=fvwrel
    Trips88, Stinger187, TDA, and HolyJose2391 runs The Five Star Attraction out of the ring and into the crowd!!! The FSA are confused as to whats going on right now!!! Trips88 and the rest picks up IPITB which IPITB is confused as to what is happening right now. Trips88, Stinger187, TDA, HolyJose2391 reaches there hands out to IPITB and IPITB shakes there hands showing a sign of respect. They all look at The Five Star Attraction as they look back and both groups looks at each other. Is Trips88, Stinger187, TDA, and HolyJose2391 a start of a new group? Is the Warfare World Champion IPITB in it? Could these five men really take out the Five Star Attraction??? Thats all the time we have but we'll see you next week!!! JBW!
    Woooo my debut!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    Same, some of the posts are REALLY ironic!
    It's funny how much changes in just a few months

SES actually wrote most of my first promo, which is the only time anyone has ever had any input on my promos. I wanted his help as I was convinced no one would enjoy my promos, was shitting myself I was!

Fuck, that seems ages ago now...
    I remember doing my first promo for JBW. I was so nervous about it because it was the first time I have done something like this, but DUBS said it was great. I felt significantly better about it after that.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

JBW

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

EWNCW

Luke "Current EWNCW International Champion" Jameson...hmm...That one works!

u bet u hve with that title around ur waist i respect u bt u wont b champ 4 long
    ^^ At least tnawhat's grammar has got better, jeez...
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

Banned
    Blog Entries
    ^^ At least tnawhat's grammar has got better, jeez...
    holyjose that was not understandable

OOC:Well that sure was some swell IC stuff last night,hats off to all,hm now just where to start today? I admit i was skeptical about all the IC but when you get rolling its quite nice actually

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

I remember that I actually won my first match and it was against JMan!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon ~ EWNCW International Champion
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Blog Entries
    I believe my debut was against some dude named "rko619" I know I won, and then FSA turned on him, if I'm remembering correct, anyone remember this?
    HWA Presents: Hardcore Heaven April 20th, 2014

Join the most Hardcore of eWN's E-Feds

HWA Discussion Thread

HWA Show Thread

Want to join HWA? Fill out an application here, and we'll get you started ASAP!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    I believe my debut was against some dude named "rko619" I know I won, and then FSA turned on him, if I'm remembering correct, anyone remember this?
    Yea I do! Rko619 is now Billy Bastion of the Nasty Crew