1. #33761
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,976
    Am I the only one who noticed the second "Battle Lines" card is up?

    IC: Finally I get my shot at you Thunder.



    Jman

    2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

    2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

    JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

    AWF IronMan Champion

    Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

    EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

    A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community




  2. #33762
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,682
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Am I the only one who noticed the second "Battle Lines" card is up?

    IC: Finally I get my shot at you Thunder.
    OOC: Nope. I posted my prediction in the prediction contest.


  3. #33763
    The Trinity RomanFlare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Queen City
    Posts
    4,801
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Am I the only one who noticed the second "Battle Lines" card is up?

    IC: Finally I get my shot at you Thunder.
    IC: *bangs a gaval* Order, ORDER! I will now call together the first meeting of Team JBW. Gentlemen and Gentlemen, we have a unique opportunity before us. Not a chance to beat EWNCW--no, that's common place. But a chance to show that 5 men--two tag team partners, one god, one crazy bastard named after a weapon, and Jman--with little in common besides their jobs, can defeat 5 randomly thrown together men who's only thing in common is their jobs, with gusto.
    D.O.A.

  4. #33764
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,976
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    OOC: Nope. I posted my prediction in the prediction contest.
    Gonna do mine now.

    IC: So your this Romulus guy we're booked against?

    Good luck then kid.

    You'll sure as fuck need it.



    Jman

    2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

    2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

    JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

    AWF IronMan Champion

    Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

    EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

    A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community




  5. #33765
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,976
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    IC: *bangs a gaval* Order, ORDER! I will now call together the first meeting of Team JBW. Gentlemen and Gentlemen, we have a unique opportunity before us. Not a chance to beat EWNCW--no, that's common place. But a chance to show that 5 men--two tag team partners, one god, one crazy bastard named after a weapon, and Jman--with little in common besides their jobs, can defeat 5 randomly thrown together men who's only thing in common is their jobs, with gusto.
    IC: What?

    Leave the motivational speeches to somebody else buddy.



    Jman

    2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

    2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

    JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

    AWF IronMan Champion

    Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

    EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

    A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community




  6. #33766
    The Trinity RomanFlare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Queen City
    Posts
    4,801
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    IC: What?

    Leave the motivational speeches to somebody else buddy.
    IC: Well, Jamster is "busy" and I can never understand Zeus for some reason.
    D.O.A.

  7. #33767
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,976
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    IC: Well, Jamster is "busy" and I can never understand Zeus for some reason.
    IC: Fine. Lemme give it a shot then.

    stands up and clears throat

    Uhhh....Let's go out there and kick some ass!.......



    Jman

    2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

    2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

    JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

    AWF IronMan Champion

    Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

    EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

    A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community




  8. #33768
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,682
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Gonna do mine now.

    IC: So your this Romulus guy we're booked against?

    Good luck then kid.

    You'll sure as fuck need it.

    IC: I have no qualms about the collective clout of Team JBW; for a realty of bounders such as yourselves that is. I did not need luck to dent the JBW morale by defeating 17 louts; the greatest performance of adriotness at the last PPV.


  9. #33769
    The Trinity Torphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    2,820
    The results of the first prediction contest have been posted!
     
    Efed stuff that doesn't matter

    1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

    Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

    1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

    Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

    I lied, it matters.




    "Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

  10. #33770
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,976
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    IC: I have no qualms about the collective clout of Team JBW; for a realty of bounders such as yourselves that is. I did not need luck to dent the JBW morale by defeating 17 louts; the greatest performance of adriotness at the last PPV.
    IC: "Look at me, I use big words!"

    Listen man, the whole "I'm a smart guy" shtick isn't gonna do a thing for you when your in that ring with a bunch of current and former world champions.



    Jman

    2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

    2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

    JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

    AWF IronMan Champion

    Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

    EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

    A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community




Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.