Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    IC: The truth? What you claim to be the truth is bullshit. We all know that. You're not pulling the wool over anyone's eyes.

I've made my stance crystal clear. The ball is in your court, as it has been for the last 3 months.
    IC: That was the truth. Its not the truth you want to hear but that is the truth that was in my mind from the very beginning. It looks like we have no words to discuss.....we have to have a match. The animosity has grown too much to be ignored.

I will beat you, McCoy, and Kingstrem for you ignorance and not accepting the truth.

#REAL!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    IC: Is this you trying to be smart again? God help us.
    #getsomenewmaterial
    IC: Is this you still here, trying to hang with me? God help you.
    #getalife
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    IC: That was the truth. Its not the truth you want to hear but that is the truth that was in my mind from the very beginning. It looks like we have no words to discuss.....we have to have a match. The animosity has grown too much to be ignored.

I will beat you, McCoy, and Kingstrem for you ignorance and not accepting the truth.
    IC: No matter how many times you keep saying that to yourself, nobody else is going to buy it.

We'll have our match to try and deflate that ego of yours. When I have you on your back for the 3 count. Then you will realize that you made a mistake in leaving EWNCW, when it was your duty to stay and help build the stars of the future.

IC: Is this you still here, trying to hang with me? God help you.
    #getalife
    IC: Your just hurting my feelings now, I so wish I was cool enough to "hang" with you! Goodbye Thomas, speak to you tomorrow buddy!!
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    IC: Your just hurting my feelings now, I so wish I was cool enough to "hang" with you! Goodbye Thomas, speak to you tomorrow buddy!!
    Ic: Ahh, you crack me up! Bless your little cotton socks!

Blog Entries
    Interesting stuff in the past few pages.

IC as Lansdale: Why has this drivel been allowed to continue as far as it has? All we need now is the crack addicted RedRum fellow to complete this stable of incompetence and mental defficiency that the JBW fans are accustomed to. I have listened, patiently, to the bile and nonsense that has sprayed forth from the mouths of all in question and I feel it is my duty as your superior to enlighten you, so that you may put aside your ridiculous ideas of grandeur and accept your worthlessness for what it is.

Mr Shuriken, your very name suggests you are a man of finesse, a man with wit and ability as sharp as a knife, a man whom if used correctly, is as deadly and dangerous as they come. Yet I find myself disappointed, I come in search of something sharp, and find the very definition of blunt, dull and crude. Look upon me now, can your pitiful mind comprehend what you see? I am the definition of excellence, the epitomy of perfection, and what are you? I would could you a has been, but the truth is, you have never been anything of worth to this industry, a fact as clear as day when you contrived to join the hideous monstrousity that is JBW.

But I am not here to single out one feeble minded fool, I am here to enlighten every last one of you, to the truth and hopelessness of your situation. I am Arthur Lansdale.. Mr Arthur Lansdale.. on my worst day.. I am better than you on your best day.. on my best day I am a force so vast.. so immense that your minds would shatter under the weight of my glory. I am the salvation that this industry craves, I am the cure to the cancer that is slowly killing this once proud business, your so called wrestlers should prepare themselves for a TRUE warrior, and that man is Arthur Lansdale...

You call this a war? I call this a slaughter, make your peace with whatever god you pray to, for the end is nigh. Do not ask for whom the bell tolls... the bell tolls for J..B..W.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

IC: Oh how droll. The 'let's call him a jobber' card. Well played sir. How very, what was it that you said, 'out dated'.
    IC: Tom, leave him alone. He doesn't have any friends

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    IC as Lansdale: Why has this drivel been allowed to continue as far as it has? All we need now is the crack addicted RedRum fellow to complete this stable of incompetence and mental defficiency that the JBW fans are accustomed to. I have listened, patiently, to the bile and nonsense that has sprayed forth from the mouths of all in question and I feel it is my duty as your superior to enlighten you, so that you may put aside your ridiculous ideas of grandeur and accept your worthlessness for what it is.

Mr Shuriken, your very name suggests you are a man of finesse, a man with wit and ability as sharp as a knife, a man whom if used correctly, is as deadly and dangerous as they come. Yet I find myself disappointed, I come in search of something sharp, and find the very definition of blunt, dull and crude. Look upon me now, can your pitiful mind comprehend what you see? I am the definition of excellence, the epitomy of perfection, and what are you? I would could you a has been, but the truth is, you have never been anything of worth to this industry, a fact as clear as day when you contrived to join the hideous monstrousity that is JBW.

But I am not here to single out one feeble minded fool, I am here to enlighten every last one of you, to the truth and hopelessness of your situation. I am Arthur Lansdale.. Mr Arthur Lansdale.. on my worst day.. I am better than you on your best day.. on my best day I am a force so vast.. so immense that your minds would shatter under the weight of my glory. I am the salvation that this industry craves, I am the cure to the cancer that is slowly killing this once proud business, your so called wrestlers should prepare themselves for a TRUE warrior, and that man is Arthur Lansdale...

You call this a war? I call this a slaughter, make your peace with whatever god you pray to, for the end is nigh. Do not ask for whom the bell tolls... the bell tolls for J..B..W.
    IC: See now I ain't a man to use big ol' fancy words like you, I got better fuckin' things to do with my time than sit around reading some dictionary. There's beer to drink and dip to spit after all. So what I'm gonna do is break it down real simple, the way I like it. Any time you feel froggy you go on ahead and jump. But don't be cryin' when you land on your ass with a size 13 boot shoved so far up your hind end you'll have to brush your damn teeth with shoe polish. You can go on ahead and keep that Confederate currency handy boy, cause you're gonna need it.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

So if I make a post in this thread, and it doesn't show up on my recent posts...and I don't realize it until nearly 24 hours later, it's pretty much lost for all eternity.