Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post
    IC: Ahem hi how's it going...You want to talk about smarts? look at you, you are pathetic. You are no better than dog fecal. Tommy and Bill have more talent and skill on the hair on their asses than you have in your entire body. You should just give in and admit that Bill is better than you.
    IC: alright as much as I hate Shuriken a 3 on 1 assaulted I'm not going to tolerate. Do you over at EWNCW need ass cream for being butthurt because you lost your biggest star? He came to JBW big fucking deal he realized that he was out shining your shit brand of wrestling and left for the younger guys to grow without him while he realized where the true competition is. it looks as if EWNCW needs Shuriken more than Shuriken needs you. Stop your bitching and complaining saying he could have put someone else over and blah blah blah. Those you stars wou,d have gotten over anyways because they were sucking TBOZ, Tommy's and every other member of creatives cock to get ahead.mnow shut the fuck up or I say we just fight here and now
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time

IC: Let me put it in perspective as a younger talent. We all could agree that you are pathetic on the fact that you only wanted to better yourself. No one cares about you because you do not care about us. I am glad that you left, I didn't have to deal with your bullshit
    IC: Who says I didn't care? I had students for fun? For something to do? No I did not. I did care and I did regret leaving but it was a choice I had to make. I knew about the repercussions and you have proved it to me. The talents I put over.....DIDN'T TEACH YOU A THING!

Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    IC: alright as much as I hate Shuriken a 3 on 1 assaulted I'm not going to tolerate. Do you over at EWNCW need ass cream for being butthurt because you lost your biggest star? He came to JBW big fucking deal he realized that he was out shining your shit brand of wrestling and left for the younger guys to grow without him while he realized where the true competition is. it looks as if EWNCW needs Shuriken more than Shuriken needs you. Stop your bitching and complaining saying he could have put someone else over and blah blah blah. Those you stars wou,d have gotten over anyways because they were sucking TBOZ, Tommy's and every other member of creatives cock to get ahead.mnow shut the fuck up or I say we just fight here and now
    IC: I do care about competition yes, but I did care more of the younger talent.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    IC: It looks like I was wrong....to see such disrespectful talents in EWNCW.....

IC: The students I taught were not for just JBW, they were for everyone. Their were even some students willing to go to EWNCW and pass on my teachings. As I said.....helping indirectly.

I was hoping that the amount of guys I feuded against would learn respect and the respect I gave them would pass on. I passed it down to you Tommy....but it looks like that you and I failed in passing that respect down to other people and the rest of the talents.
    IC: Don't talk about EWNCW and disrespect. If anything, you started the disrespect train here. You are dishonorable and the GODS look down and frowned upon you.

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

Blog Entries
    IC: I do care about competition yes, but I did care more of the younger talent.
    IC: I don't care why you left. You're here now and they're bitching and whining that we have you that's what comes down to. they're crying over losing you. I say get over it and fight!
    HolyJose
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael

IC: Don't talk about EWNCW and disrespect. If anything, you started the disrespect train here. You are dishonorable and the GODS look down and frowned upon you.
    IC: How? Because I CHOSE to teach respect in a DIFFERENT WAY? You still don't see the full picture here.

Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    IC: I don't care why you left. You're here now and they're bitching and whining that we have you that's what comes down to. they're crying over losing you. I say get over it and fight!
    IC: Only if.....they still don't see the full picture on why I left and still continue to provoke me. So far.....I'm about ready to fight the disrespectful people. They don't see that they are doing wrong but clouded on the thought that they did right.

IC: Who says I didn't care? I had students for fun? For something to do? No I did not. I did care and I did regret leaving but it was a choice I had to make. I knew about the repercussions and you have proved it to me. The talents I put over.....DIDN'T TEACH YOU A THING!
    IC: Who did you put over? please tell me. I am anxious to hear.

IC: If you ever read into the shows, I am someone who doesn't care for writers, I get what I want on my own, been like that since I was a kid. So don't try to say I am a kiss ass or how you put it, I suck dick. You are sorely mislead by that

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

Blog Entries
    IC: Who did you put over? please tell me. I am anxious to hear.

IC: If you ever read into the shows, I am someone who doesn't care for writers, I get what I want on my own, been like that since I was a kid. So don't try to say I am a kiss ass or how you put it, I suck dick. You are sorely mislead by that
    IC: I only read shows that are entertaining
    HolyJose
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael

Blog Entries
    IC: It looks like I was wrong....to see such disrespectful talents in EWNCW.....

The students I taught were not for just JBW, they were for everyone. Their were even some students willing to go to EWNCW and pass on my teachings. As I said.....helping indirectly.

I was hoping that the amount of guys I feuded against would learn respect and the respect I gave them would pass on. I passed it down to you Tommy....but it looks like that you and I failed in passing that respect down to other people and the rest of the talents.
    IC: They're disrespectful towards you because you didn't stick around! Don't you get it? They were looking forward to working with you because they respected you. They knew that after working with Shuriken, their careers would propel to new heights.

And "The amount of guys I feuded against"? What, all 3 or 4 of them? And how dare you include me in that bracket, because we all know that you never worked with me in a feud. It was planned, oh, yeah, it was in the works, but you decided to jump over the line before that happened. I had so much respect for you, you wouldn't believe it, and when I heard that I was going to be feuding with you, I was pumped, I was stoked! But then what happened? Oh, you left. And that's when I lost my respect for you. And there's only one way you'd be able to regain that respect from me, but we all know that it's impossible for that to happen, possibly ever.

'The King' there just summed it up really. He's one guy who was I'm sure very much looking forward to working with the great Shuriken, and learn from him. But now, he's never going to have that opportunity. But now he sees you for what you really are.

Any superstar who leaves a company because he thinks he's overshadowing other talent is a superstar that's on one big ego trip. Sorry to have to say that, but it's the sad truth.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!