Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    *Shuriken reaches to the dojo and finds the carnage in the training area*

Shuriken: What happened here!? Who did this!?

*Shuriken talks to one of his students that was laying on the floor*

Shuriken: Who did this? Please tell me.....

Student: It was EWNCW's Billy McCoy.....HE CAME HERE!

*Shuriken is enraged. Yelled extremely loud about the attack*

Shuriken: McCoy.....you have succeeded in angering me.....HOW DARE YOU FOR COMING IN A PLACE OF LEARNING AND ATTACK SOMEONE THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU!!!!!???? Have you know shame!?

*Shuriken helps his students out and advises them to go home and there won't be classes till further notice but lets them know to keep training hard. He goes in to his office....

Shuriken: McCoy is not a man.....HE DOESN'T HAVE COURAGE TO ATTACK ME HEAD ON! He will pay dearly!

*Shuriken looks at a sword hanging from the wall but then gets a strong headache suddenly he hears an evil voice....*

???: Your kindness backfired on you....Ryusuke....Someone attacked something really precious to you....more than championships and and your pride.....someone attacked the next generation that you were teaching.....if you let me go....I can help you beat the person....WITH NO MERCY!

Shuriken: NO! I'll handle this! YOU BE QUIET!

???: Come now....you know that you to make him suffer....let me go and I will handle your problems....

Shuriken: I told you to stay out of this! I'll handle that piece of garbage myself! I don't need you or anyone's help! I will make sure to beat him with my own hands!

???: I will be out....and when I do come out.....people will know who you truly are....I will be watching....and I will come out when you are the most weakest.....

*Shuriken's headache went away and then he looks at his fist*

Shuriken: The path of a lesser good.....
    IC: Hmm, while I don't condone any of these actions, I certainly have no sympathy.
    Maybe now you understand what it's like to lose something you've worked your ass off for.
    #willtherealshurikenpleasestandup
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    IC: Hmm, while I don't condone any of these actions, I certainly have no sympathy.
    Maybe now you understand what it's like to lose something you've worked your ass off for.
    #willtherealshurikenpleasestandup
    IC: TOMMY I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOUR POINTLESS CHATTER! I've gotta find McCoy and make him pay! Revenge was not in my path but it looks like I have to do it and make every fool know that I won't let this slide! And I told you....I am Shuriken! I am that person. I never changed! Do you think the Shuriken back then would just let this happen to other people? As I said before, I was never the good guy! Only filled with respect and nobility but I have to beat some respect into McCoy for his stupidity. Shuriken back then and myself would do what is right. You even know that Tommy.

#REAL!

Blog Entries
    IC: TOMMY I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOUR POINTLESS CHATTER! I've gotta find McCoy and make him pay! Revenge was not in my path but it looks like I have to do it and make every fool know that I won't let this slide! And I told you....I am Shuriken! I am that person. I never changed! Do you think the Shuriken back then would just let this happen to other people? As I said before, I was never the good guy! Only filled with respect and nobility but I have to beat some respect into McCoy for his stupidity. Shuriken back then and myself would do what is right. You even know that Tommy.
    IC: You do whatever you want buddy, I'm just sitting here just wasting time. Drinking, smoking trying to free my mind.
    Oh, and don't contradict yourself man. You're flip flopping more often than Booker T on heat.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    IC: You do whatever you want buddy, I'm just sitting here just wasting time. Drinking, smoking trying to free my mind.
    Oh, and don't contradict yourself man. You're flip flopping more often than Booker T on heat.
    IC: AND YOU SAY I'VE CHANGED!? The Tommy that I know would help out Shuriken in about everything. If I did change for the worst, why do I care about the future? Have you even thought about why I left EWNCW? If you think that it was to come to JBW for a better pay, you are sorely mistaken!

#REAL!

Blog Entries
    *Billy McCoy is in the limo with the New Japan guys there are several stunning women sipping champagne*

*McCoy answers his phone*

BMcC: he said what! Ahahahahahahahaha, why did I attack a student he Ko’d one of them what a hypocrite!

PD: well that’s Shuriken all over!

BMcC: oh and I am being disrespectful

*Hiroshi Tanahashi grabs the phone*

HT: You tell him that HE is the disrespectful one! All we did was protect the legacy of our trail blazing forefathers!!!

*Giant Bernard leans forward*

GB: who cares? Let him try find us

*The group cheers as they drive off into the night*
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Blog Entries
    IC: despicable! And This is coming from me! EWNCW you crossed the line this War will be taken to a whole new level. Expect retaliation
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    IC: despicable! And This is coming from me! EWNCW you crossed the line this War will be taken to a whole new level. Expect retaliation
    IC: We crossed the line when kicked your asses in you own building
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

CGBigMan - The Football Manager

EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CGBigMan View Post
    IC: did you hear that Gillz there coming for us ah ah ah aha ahahahaha i am soo scared hold me *McCoy jumps into gillz' arms*
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CGBigMan View Post
    IC: last I checked I kicked your ass in your so called invasion
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time

Blog Entries
    IC: AND YOU SAY I'VE CHANGED!? The Tommy that I know would help out Shuriken in about everything. If I did change for the worst, why do I care about the future? Have you even thought about why I left EWNCW? If you think that it was to come to JBW for a better pay, you are sorely mistaken!
    IC: Better pay?! Here?! You're kidding right?!
    If you think that I'm stupid enough to assume that Shuriken is motivated by money, then it is you that is sorely mistaken. I've tried finding out the real reason you left, but frankly, I've realized that although you can take the horse to the water, you can't make it drink. You're too much of a coward to reveal your 'reason' for leaving EWNCW. What do you have to hide? Shame?
    In essence, I'm on the brink of giving up on you, because I feel like I'm talking to a stone freaking wall. You go on and on like a broken record about honor, dignity, and respect. Terms that have in reality become foreign to you, even if you are too blind to admit it. It's time to wake up and nut up, or shut up.