Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    IC: Well....I see I have to notch my knee up against you, whether you win or lose the "title match" that Rome will give you.

IC: *evil grin* I like how you avoid my questions and insult me like some kid on the streets. I still hold respect and and honor....but who said I was the good guy?
    IC: there you go with that knee, I'm going to have to bust your knee caps to shut you up for good
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time

Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    IC: Because you're like a fuckin' woman--You don't listen to people when they talk to you. You only hear what you want to hear! And you wanna know how I know? BECAUSE I ANSWERED YOUR QUESTIONS just 5 minutes ago!
    IC: I wasn't convinced. You are really bad at answering pertaining to the question. Avoiding....just like you avoid challenges. Tell me....how you do you feel that you are less of a man? Less of a fighter? Just a scared man....scared of having something precious taken from him....instead of having a match like a real person would but....it is my fault for actually think you are a person or a man willing to fight.

Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    IC: there you go with that knee, I'm going to have to bust your knee caps to shut you up for good
    IC: If you can do it though. Though since you have this arrogance because of a false promise, I will make sure that my knee won't hit your face. I would rather break one of your arms or legs. *evil grin*

Blog Entries
    IC: If you can do it though. Though since you have this arrogance because of a false promise, I will make sure that my knee won't hit your face. I would rather break one of your arms or legs. *evil grin*
    IC: false shot? Eh whatever you at. And break my arm or leg? Did you not see what I did to my own brother? Imagi e what I'd do to someone I loathe like you!
    HolyJose
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael

@Shuriken, HolyJose, and RomanFlare: IC as Zap Alderman: Nobodies getting a title shot until this situation with EWNCW is over. so how about you three focus on that!
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    @Shuriken, HolyJose, and RomanFlare: IC as Zap Alderman: Nobodies getting a title shot until this situation with EWNCW is over. so how about you three focus on that!
    IC: fine I'll focus on getting the EWNCW Championship where is Gillz? I'm gonna kick his ass and take his belt
    HolyJose
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael

IC: false shot? Eh whatever you at. And break my arm or leg? Did you not see what I did to my own brother? Imagi e what I'd do to someone I loathe like you!
    IC: I can careless. You do not scare me. Rather....I would be happy to face you. But know that you won't beat me. Our differences in skill is rather clear.

Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    IC: Mr. Alderman, you made a premature move. If you think that I would stand idly by and see that someone's whining got him a title shot in a match that was barely even a match and some guy that doesn't want to earn his place? No I cannot.

Blog Entries
    IC: I can careless. You do not scare me. Rather....I would be happy to face you. But know that you won't beat me. Our difference of skill is very clear.

IC: Mr. Alderman, you made a premature move. If you think that I would stand idly by and see that someone's whining got him a title shot in a match that was barely even a match and some guy that doesn't want to earn his place? No I cannot.
    IC: stop him by what? Whinnig yourself? Shuriken you talk about skill level and all this bullshit and it's starting to piss me off. You're not fucking Superman you're beatable and I will beat you and guess what? I don't care of your opinions on me nomine cares what you have to say. You complain about our bitching when you do the exact same thing!
    HolyJose
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael

IC: stop him by what? Whinnig yourself? Shuriken you talk about skill level and all this bullshit and it's starting to piss me off. You're not fucking Superman you're beatable and I will beat you and guess what? I don't care of your opinions on me nomine cares what you have to say. You complain about our bitching when you do the exact same thing!
    IC: No....I am not interested in winning a shot of the titles. I am more interested in stopping you two in getting shots you don't deserve.

I never complained about anything. I merely take it and learn. I am about skill level because this is a sport, not a popularity contest or to see "who bitches the most." I am beatable....but you cannot beat me. I know that for sure.

IC: RomanFlare has a guaranteed match for all three titles. Yes, he has that...but did I say a damn thing about when it's going to happen? Roman...You have a lot of proving to do before I even think about giving you that match buddy.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.