Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Nah... not a secret! Romes was supposed to be on for the last month but, he was busy having sand in his vagina and you already expressed on the board that you wanted to be a part of it sometime this week or next.
    lol I can't wait to rant on
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

Blog Entries
    3.) I'm a patient man. I can wait for The SuperShow... Tommy Thunder... hope you pay attention the most.
    IC: *Yawn*
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    IC: *Yawn*
    I'm glad you think that... it'll be a fun read.

IC: *sits in his lawn chair spitting into an empty gatorade bottle watching the shit between Rome, Jose, Alpha, and Jackie Chan* This shit just keeps gettin' fuckin' crazier and crazier.

*gets up and walks out of the locker room muttering to himself* Goddamn Jackie Chan's a fuckin' ninja disapperin' around, fuckin' crazy people with split personalities, goddamn Morgan Freeman comes out of goddamn nowhere, what the fuck?
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 68wPayne View Post
    IC: *sits in his lawn chair spitting into an empty gatorade bottle watching the shit between Rome, Jose, Alpha, and Jackie Chan* This shit just keeps gettin' fuckin' crazier and crazier.

*gets up and walks out of the locker room muttering to himself* Goddamn Jackie Chan's a fuckin' ninja disapperin' around, fuckin' crazy people with split personalities, goddamn Morgan Freeman comes out of goddamn nowhere, what the fuck?
    IC (As RedRuM): *RedRuM walks up next to LRB and stares at him.* "You a broke ass nigga!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!" *RedRuM looks on at what's going on with LRB.* "Shit... Nigga, I wish I could fuckin' teleport an' shit... I bet that shit's fun nigga!" *RedRuM looks down at LRB who has sat back down and looking up at him with a weird look.* "WHAT NIGGA??!??!?!?! YOU DON'T LIKE A BLACK NIGGA STANDIN' NEXT TO YOU??!?!?!?!? RACIST ASS MUTHAFUCKA!!!" *RedRuM kicks the back of LRB's chair and makes him fall out and spill his beer.* "WHAT NIGGA??!?!?!?!?"

IC (As RedRuM): *RedRuM walks up next to LRB and stares at him.* "You a broke ass nigga!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!" *RedRuM looks on at what's going on with LRB.* "Shit... Nigga, I wish I could fuckin' teleport an' shit... I bet that shit's fun nigga!" *RedRuM looks down at LRB who has sat back down and looking up at him with a weird look.* "WHAT NIGGA??!??!?!?! YOU DON'T LIKE A BLACK NIGGA STANDIN' NEXT TO YOU??!?!?!?!? RACIST ASS MUTHAFUCKA!!!" *RedRuM kicks the back of LRB's chair and makes him fall out and spill his beer.* "WHAT NIGGA??!?!?!?!?"
    IC: *stands up* YOU...DID...NOT...JUST...SPILL...MY...GOD...DAMN.. .BEER...what the fuck is'a matter with you boy, ain't you got no goddamn respect for the most important invention in all of goddamn history. JESUS TAPDANCIN' CHRIST BOY. See there, that's why people like you ain't gonna amount to nothin' in this world while people like myself, a refined goddamn southern gentleman, is goin' straight to the motherfuckin' top. Maybe you should be shinin' shoes somewhere where there's less risk of gettin' hurt if you know what I mean...BOY!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 68wPayne View Post
    IC: *stands up* YOU...DID...NOT...JUST...SPILL...MY...GOD...DAMN.. .BEER...what the fuck is'a matter with you boy, ain't you got no goddamn respect for the most important invention in all of goddamn history. JESUS TAPDANCIN' CHRIST BOY. See there, that's why people like you ain't gonna amount to nothin' in this world while people like myself, a refined goddamn southern gentleman, is goin' straight to the motherfuckin' top. Maybe you should be shinin' shoes somewhere where there's less risk of gettin' hurt if you know what I mean...BOY!!!
    IC (As RedRuM): "The fuck you think this is nigga? DELIVERANCE?? Shit, ain't goin' to the top? I'm already TV Champ on SHOWDOWN! an' I've only been with this damn company for a couple months an' shit. What the fuck you doin'? Yo' broke ass was sittin' there watchin' everyone else do some good shit while you jus' chilled. Nigga, think about the bigger an' better an' shit! FUCK YO' BEER!!! It was that nasty Natty Ice an' shit anyway... cheap ass REDNECK MUTHAFUCKIN' BREW!!!

You want some good shit nigga'? Get yo'self a muthafuckin' COLT 45!!! That's the shit nigga!! An' shinin' shoes? This ain't no muthafuckin' menstrual show!! I ain't in no muthafuckin' black face an' I'll be DAMNED if my muthafuckin' name is R-Truth... you best recognize who the fuck you dealin' with... BOY!!!"

Blog Entries
    IC: Will you girls please put on a tampon already, you're driving the locker room nuts!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    IC: Will you girls please put on a tampon already, you're driving the locker room nuts!
    IC: Oh, so you're back here now?! Crawled back to the cave from which you came is it?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    IC: Oh, so you're back here now?! Crawled back to the cave from which you came is it?
    IC: I'm a nomad Tommy