Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    That's why I don't like it. Now I'm not going to say his show is terrible. I watched a couple of episodes of it and it got a few laughs from me and it's pretty cool when he has guests like Regal. What I don't like is that they are now pushing it into his matches. He's all of a suddenly better now? and let's be honest everybody, did anybody really care about Zach Ryder before the show?

EDIT POST: BTW....Snooki beating Hugh Jackman and The Muppets for A-lister of the year...that's the kind of shit that makes people want to punch children.
    when I saw him on ECW I laughed at him so hard thinking "wow what a joke" I think they were in long island, and he tried to sing a song that he didn't know all the words to or something lol, but the only thing I hate about are the people that jump on his bandwagon, like I'll admit I don't mind him, but ever since his show has come, everybody loves him, it's just like the Punk bandwagon, except Punk actually earned some of his hype that Ryder really didn't, I mean though as vince, you have thousands of fans going to Raw shows, and chanting "we want Ryder" every chance they get, so I can see why you would want to give the guy some more TV time, considering everyone wants to see him

and @ the edit, I wouldn't go as far as punching children, but yes I completely disagree with that, I fucking hate Snooki, and Hugh Jackman was awesome

Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Yeah I very nearly turned off Raw and went to sleep (staying up until 4 in the morning to watch awkward awards speeches isnt cool!! lol) But then I remembered the last time I turned off a boring 3 hour Raw I missed the Nexus invasion.

REGARDING THE JBW MAGAZINE

This month I will be reviewing 2 completely contrasting games...
    Sweet! Can't wait to see them!
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    I marked the fuck out for Kane as well, at first I was worried about the mask lol I said that better not be his new mask, I'm thinking he's gonna do like KISS and wear the mask in the ring but out of the ring he's going to be unmasked
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    I marked the fuck out for Kane as well, at first I was worried about the mask lol I said that better not be his new mask, I'm thinking he's gonna do like KISS and wear the mask in the ring but out of the ring he's going to be unmasked
    He looked fucking different, and I had to take a second look. He looks a lot like taker.

SPOILER: Undertaker and Kane aren't really brothers, just in case you didn't know.

Quote Originally Posted by AreYaSerious View Post
    He looked fucking different, and I had to take a second look. He looks a lot like taker.

SPOILER: Undertaker and Kane aren't really brothers, just in case you didn't know.
    Kane isn't burned lol

#REAL!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Kane isn't burned lol
    You lie! I just can't believe that one.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AreYaSerious View Post
    You lie! I just can't believe that one.
    /sarcasm

and yes I did just quote myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    that was a pretty good match, but I've honestly been back and forth on Ryder, I don't think he's anywhere near terrible, but I honestly don't like how just because of a web show he gets taken seriously, don't get me wrong I actually enjoy his show, but I'm not sure what to think of him in the ring, his matches with Ziggler weren't that bad, and even his match with Cena was pretty decent, but I don't think he'll get passed the mid card any time soon
    I don't rate him highly as a wrestler and I don't like his web show but his finisher is awesome

Two Of A Kind
    EWA Tag Team Champions 16-12-11
    AWF Tag Team Champions 16-09-11/16-03-12
    Unified JBW and AWF Tag Team Champions since 16-03-12
    Tim Lore
    E-WF World champion 12-03-12
    Il Cattivo
    Thunder Tag Champs 12-03-12
    JoM
    World Stable Champions 12-03-12
    Domination
    Lightning Tag champs
    Kid Wonder
    International Champion 12-03-12

Blog Entries
    Spoiler:
    CM Punk isn't the best in the world. RomanFlare is.
    D.O.A.

Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    Spoiler:
    CM Punk isn't the best in the world. RomanFlare is.
    Not very accurate seeing how somebody else is the best in the world and whose that...THE ALPHA DOG!!!
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.