Page 2954 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 195424542854290429442952295329542955295629643004305434543954 ... LastLast
Results 29,531 to 29,540 of 50094
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Ladies and mostly Gentlemen here at JBW Wrestling. I have some important news that is completely unrelated to the e-fed wrestling scene. I just found out that I am going to be a daddy!! My girl tested just about an hour ago and it was a definite positive. We then rushed to Wal-Mart and bought the most expensive tests they had and came home and tested again. The second line was faint on the test but it was definitely there!! We have one more test to take in the morning just to be sure and we're making the doctor's appointment first thing!!
    CONGRATULATIONS DUDE!

Really pleased for you. Bit of good news always cheers me up. Really made up for you chief.

Will it be your first?

LEGGOD!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Dammit R(ob) I did a whole RedBum tirade earlier and you didn't even say anything about it. *wimpers and goes to the corner to sulk*
    I totally responded to you. Maybe you need to go back and read, eh? It was right when the SHOWDOWN! PPV aired and Carlin stabbed RedRuM.

Blog Entries
    Ladies and mostly Gentlemen here at JBW Wrestling. I have some important news that is completely unrelated to the e-fed wrestling scene. I just found out that I am going to be a daddy!! My girl tested just about an hour ago and it was a definite positive. We then rushed to Wal-Mart and bought the most expensive tests they had and came home and tested again. The second line was faint on the test but it was definitely there!! We have one more test to take in the morning just to be sure and we're making the doctor's appointment first thing!!
    Congratulations bud!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by poot-hair View Post
    ladies and mostly gentlemen here at jbw wrestling. I have some important news that is completely unrelated to the e-fed wrestling scene. I just found out that i am going to be a daddy!! My girl tested just about an hour ago and it was a definite positive. We then rushed to wal-mart and bought the most expensive tests they had and came home and tested again. The second line was faint on the test but it was definitely there!! We have one more test to take in the morning just to be sure and we're making the doctor's appointment first thing!!
    congratulations my dude!!!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggo View Post
    CONGRATULATIONS DUDE!

Really pleased for you. Bit of good news always cheers me up. Really made up for you chief.

Will it be your first?
    Yeah it's my first!! I'm like hyperventilating right now lol

Blog Entries
    IC (as RedBum): *Digs in his ass and rubs his buttpaste all over Romanflare's toothbrush* Muh asshole itches NIGGA!!! You eva' haff to scratch yo' butt crease wif a rusted fork, I HAVE!! I got tetnis from dat shit nigga!! Dat's lockjaw fo' yo' uneducated asses. Now leaf me alone so I can finish muh business wif dipshit'sk toofbrush *sticks whole bristle of toothbrush up and down his asscrack*
    IC (as RedBum): As far as dat ingrate ass nigga RedRum is concerned, he don't want none of dis shit. I'lls go all tard strong on his ass an' shit. I'LL STAB HIS ASS WIF A BUTTERKNIFE!!! I'll take a runny shit on a napkin an' slap his black ass in the mouf wif it. May help wif dat nigga's mouf stink.
    This was my OTHER tirade from earlier R(ob) lol

Yeah it's my first!! I'm like hyperventilating right now lol
    Hey Poot buddy... You got all this to come man!

I LMFAO at the farting talc powder! Hahaha!

LEGGOD!

Blog Entries
    Hey Poot buddy... You got all this to come man!

I LMFAO at the farting talc powder! Hahaha!
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! OMG dude me and my girl are sitting here watching this video and she said "that is so you when you change a diaper" LOL!! The Talc powder cracked me up the hardest cause the dude was leaning down into it. That and the guy in the full hazmat suit changing the diaper lol

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! OMG dude me and my girl are sitting here watching this video and she said "that is so you when you change a diaper" LOL!! The Talc powder cracked me up the hardest cause the dude was leaning down into it. That and the guy in the full hazmat suit changing the diaper lol
    Lmao! Hahaha!

I've got three kids and changing nappies (diapers) is fun! The amount of times I've changed a nappy and the little ankle biter peed on me. A real squirt like... Man they can get some distance. Another good one, is when you have nice clean work clothes on. You get to work, and somebody says "hey man, what's that on your back?"... You trace back and remember you had one little hug before leaving... And the lil man puked on me! Lol

Oh, I can't wait for the stories. Say congrats to Mrs Poot too.

LEGGOD!

Blog Entries
    Lmao! Hahaha!

I've got three kids and changing nappies (diapers) is fun! The amount of times I've changed a nappy and the little ankle biter peed on me. A real squirt like... Man they can get some distance. Another good one, is when you have nice clean work clothes on. You get to work, and somebody says "hey man, what's that on your back?"... You trace back and remember you had one little hug before leaving... And the lil man puked on me! Lol

Oh, I can't wait for the stories. Say congrats to Mrs Poot too.
    Well she's not the "Mrs" Poot per say. The actual Mrs. was a cheating whore that took nearly every penny I had while I was in Iraq and spent it on another guy she was fucking. I have a girlfriend, Wendy, whom will most likely be the future Mrs and she is one of the most understanding women I have ever met. She accepts me for my obvious disabilities and loves me for who I am. I am truly blessed right now