1. #25781
    The Trinity RomanFlare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Queen City
    Posts
    4,801
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    IC: Uh-huh, let me know how you feel when the other World Champions take you to town
    IC: Really, bro? You get one peek of me in the locker room months ago and you still have penis envy? Get over it.
    D.O.A.

  2. #25782
    Black Ninja! THEKEVINBRAND's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Posts
    7,949
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    IC: Really, bro? You get one peek of me in the locker room months ago and you still have penis envy? Get over it.
    IC: I'm not the one talking dirty
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!


  3. #25783
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    IC (As RedRuM): "I see muthafucka's can't get my name off they're damn lips. Who wants some shit. And Matthews, remember to hold that Championship real close nigga'. I'll take that shit at whatever opportunity I can. When you're done playing with Daniel May, come at me!"

  4. #25784
    Black Ninja! THEKEVINBRAND's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Posts
    7,949
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    IC (As RedRuM): "I see muthafucka's can't get my name off they're damn lips. Who wants some shit. And Matthews, remember to hold that Championship real close nigga'. I'll take that shit at whatever opportunity I can. When you're done playing with Daniel May, come at me!"
    IC: If you want a shot you can get the match
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!


  5. #25785
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    IC: If you want a shot you can get the match
    IC (As RedRuM): "Well, have you're new master write that shit up! Name the time and place, I'l be there wagging my fuckin' tail like Alphabitch does when he see's That One Creepy Guy!"

  6. #25786
    Black Ninja! THEKEVINBRAND's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Posts
    7,949
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    IC (As RedRuM): "Well, have you're new master write that shit up! Name the time and place, I'l be there wagging my fuckin' tail like Alphabitch does when he see's That One Creepy Guy!"
    IC: I'll give you a chance when I'm done with May, but don't worry I want to bring the best out of you, and you can do the same to me
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!


  7. #25787
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    IC: I'll give you a chance when I'm done with May, but don't worry I want to bring the best out of you, and you can do the same to me
    IC (As RedRuM): "As long as I'm not getting touched by that freak of a master of yours, we'll be fine."

  8. #25788
    Black Ninja! Broc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Boulevard of Broken Dreams
    Posts
    5,535
    Blog Entries
    2
    Kashy, the promo is in, I honestly think I did a good job with that one, let me hear what you think

  9. #25789
    Black Ninja! THEKEVINBRAND's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Posts
    7,949
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    IC (As RedRuM): "As long as I'm not getting touched by that freak of a master of yours, we'll be fine."
    IC: I'll be honest, I've hated the guy from the start, I'm trying to be honest in my matches, and he's ruining it for everyone
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!


  10. #25790
    Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    IC: I'll be honest, I've hated the guy from the start, I'm trying to be honest in my matches, and he's ruining it for everyone
    Amen to that creepy bastard he is

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.