Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    You can keep that, I'm only interested in
    IC: Jman what I am holding is the Warfare World Heavyweight Championship. My name is not the only name here, but rather the past champions as well.

What you want is a belt. What I have is a championship. You are after the championship I have. You want your name in the annals of history and I have it in my possession.

If you want history....you know what to do. That's if.....you can defeat me for this championship.

#REAL!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    IC: Jman what I am holding is the Warfare World Heavyweight Championship. My name is not the only name here, but rather the past champions as well.

What you want is a belt. What I have is a championship. You are after the championship I have. You want your name in the annals of history and I have it in my possession.

If you want history....you know what to do. That's if.....you can defeat me for this championship.
    IC: Most people would rather hold the Eagle WWE Title than the Spinner one. That, and most people don't realize that your "championship" is from JBW since it says "IWGP".
    D.O.A.

Black Ninja!

IC: This isn't about legacy for me Serra. Championship on the line or not, the thing I'm out to prove on Sunday is that I belong in the big time. The WARfare World Heavyweight Championship is just a mean to that end.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

IC: This isn't about legacy for me Serra. Championship on the line or not, the thing I'm out to prove on Sunday is that I belong in the big time. The WARfare World Heavyweight Championship is just a mean to that end.
    IC: Jman you have proven that. You have earned your place in the main event. You deserved this spot. I have said that before. You are a hard-worker here and this is your reward!

Just one more obstacle....win or lose.....

#REAL!

Black Ninja!
    IC: Jman you have proven that. You have earned your place in the main event. You deserved this spot. I have said that before. You are a hard-worker here and this is your reward!

Just one more obstacle....win or lose.....
    IC: That means a helluva lot coming from you Shuri, but Sunday isn't about proving that to anyone but myself.

Jman

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

AWF IronMan Champion

JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

Blog Entries
    IC: What the hell is going on in JBW these days, everyone seems to have sand in their vaginas! Heels fighting faces, heels fighting heels, Roman fighting everyone.

OOC: Ah feels like the good old days in the land of Jabe.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    IC: What the hell is going on in JBW these days, everyone seems to have sand in their vaginas! Heels fighting faces, heels fighting heels, Roman fighting everyone.

OOC: Ah feels like the good old days in the land of Jabe.
    OOC: Doesn't it. I think it's 'cause some of the "newer guys"' aren't so new anymore; they're learning how we do things.

Jman

AWF IronMan Champion

JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

Blog Entries
    OOC: Doesn't it. I think it's 'cause some of the "newer guys"' aren't so new anymore; they're learning how we do things.
    Sure, most people are still learning how to get ahead in the company but we can't all be world-class ass kissers like myself.
    D.O.A.

In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    Sure, most people are still learning how to get ahead in the company but we can't all be world-class ass kissers like myself.
    IC: Is that why your breath always smells like shit!?!?

"I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SLEEPY LOCO1 View Post
    IC: Is that why your breath always smells like shit!?!?
    IC: and also why he always talks it.