"The Burning Star" Avidico:
    Former and Longest Reigning JBW Superfly Champion
    Former AWF world Champion
    Former E-WF Lightning Tag Team Champions With G-Scorp
    The last Showdown! European Champion
    JBW's 3rd Dual Champion
    Best Highflyer in Efed History

Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Kash's fun fact: Around about that time, Straights was still plotting the return of Samson. Also around about that time I found out you was a JarJarBinks lover, and I posted a picture of a dead JarJar. Straights saw the post and I think he flipped when he saw it, or something, because he PM'd me and was like "Man, what's that picture all about, is it to do with Samson!?!".... Lol.

^Random thought/memory.
    Lolz yeah I remember when that happened. Good times...good times...
    WWE resigned Punk, and everything I've said has come true on these things, so WWE, keep Punk a badass face. He will become a legend if you do.

JBW is so good, even the most cynical member of the IWC couldn't complain about it. Check out or most recent shows here!

And join in on the discussion here. We will welcome you with open arms. Please join now by PMing me or WWTNA Mark!

Horror movie tournament final: The Shining vs. Silence of the Lambs vs. Halloween...coming very soon.

Blog Entries
    Too true... This time next year they'll be the A-Brand .
    Not if anything to say about it, I have.

Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Not if anything to say about it, I have.
    Were you imagining yourself saying that in a Yoda impression, because that's how I was reading it.
    WWE resigned Punk, and everything I've said has come true on these things, so WWE, keep Punk a badass face. He will become a legend if you do.

JBW is so good, even the most cynical member of the IWC couldn't complain about it. Check out or most recent shows here!

And join in on the discussion here. We will welcome you with open arms. Please join now by PMing me or WWTNA Mark!

Horror movie tournament final: The Shining vs. Silence of the Lambs vs. Halloween...coming very soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by xStraightxEdgexSaviorx View Post
    Were you imagining yourself saying that in a Yoda impression, because that's how I was reading it.
    Hell to the yes SES, if memory serves it was a quote from Episode 3 lol

Blog Entries
    Poot to the Hair!!

*Claps for OOC & IC.*

But, yeah, pretty much the way to go around here.

*fixes a rocket onto Kayden James' back and points him towards the moon.*
    Poot to the muhfukkin' Hair roflmao. I never told you guys the story behind my name so I'll give you the short version. After my first tour in Iraq I came back on 30 day stay. Well you are made to be clean shaven every day because facial hair may interfere with how your gas mask fits in case you ever have to use them. So when I came back I said "fuck shaving".

After a couple weeks I had one helluva beard going on and I hooked up with an old girlfriend to get me a piece before I had to go back. I headed down on her to "dive on the ol' muff" and right about the time I got good and face deep in it....she butt farted right in my face. I had my mouth open and everything...the taste was indescribable. Needless to say I ran the girl off, shaved off the beard, and gagged whole heartedly. After telling a few of my buds what happened I was told "she pooted in your face hairs" so the nick Poot-Hair stuck lol.

There ya go, there's the story behind my nick ENJOY!

That is just amazing.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    That is just amazing.
    I can laugh about it now, but at the time I was PISSED lol. The girl swore up and down it was an accident but I felt her clench before she released her assly fury...

Blog Entries
    I'll be off and on all day today, I'm eagerly awaiting SHOWDOWN! By the way, SES great job on the show dude. Enjoyed the hell out of it

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The next show is gonna be great, but it''s the Mayhem after that, when things will be at boiling point, and are likely to get messy.

K-Jam.. I got dat, blud! Big tingz a gwan fe May'em tonight!
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.