1. #24541
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,463
    Blog Entries
    1
    The way I see it, if when SHOWDOWN! first became a brand unto itself, with top guys and world titles, then we would have had one too many world titles... I actually think two world titles is one too many, but, it is what it is.

    Now, putting the up and coming guys on the same brand, and calling it a developmental show ISN'T meant as an insult, like, at all. It's simply a place where you guys can still do your thing, have fun, and mainly IMPROVE to the point where you can match up with one of the "bigger stars" without looking out of your depth.

    When I think of the word development, I see it as a positive thing, and not something that should be taken as us putting you down... Believe it or not, we actually want you to get better, or more OVER with the readers, so by the time you are actually "called up" people want to see you in dream matches.

    If I was starting out in JBW right now -or even a few months ago- then I'd prefer to be competing with people with similar experience. Not being thrown in the deep end with all of the magnificent promo cutters that we have on WARFare and Mayhem.

    Some guys don't get put on SD! because of the simple fact that there ARE spots on the WF & M rosters, but SD! has only been a brand for a short while, and we don't want to start taking guys out of there until your storylines and usefulness there have run their course.

    Also, SHOWDOWN! = WWECW not FCW.

    Aaaaalllsssooo, the shows get posted in the same fucking thread, so, really, who gives a shit what the status is of the show that you're on. The majority of people view WF as the A show, but you've never ONCE heard K-Jammin, or RomanFlare complaining about that, have you?

    Chill out, my little up and comers... Lest we really do get the burying shovel out and run the lot of you out of town for good... Especially you, Kev
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

    #FreeBodom

     

  2. #24542
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,314
    Ma$$ will bury Shuriken!



  3. #24543
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,463
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    Yeah I hope this time around I can try to convince someone
    Convince someone into doing what? Making you a champ? Putting you in a major feud with Zeus or Psycho Siaki or Ma$$Dinero? Why can't you just be happy with how things are going and enjoy what you have been doing so far? Your feud with R(ob) was/is one of the most over things on SD! so I don't see what you could even dream of being upset about.

    Also... Anyone who gets to feud with T1CG is a lucky son of a female canine, as there's no way in hell that won't get noticed by everyone. If silly things happen to your character then so be it -- Kevin Mathews is a heel, and shit like that happens sometimes. Man, I remember when Brandon Smithston put K-Jammin in a Boston Crab and he actually cried real fucking E-Tears. He's also been stripped to his JarJarBinks boxers shorts and been beaten up by a midget... And you better believe that HolyJose is gonna be in for some pretty fucking embarrassing moments before -and maybe even after- he lifts a world title... So being the object of desire for a freaky deaky -yet HIGHLY ENTERTAINING- weirdo is small potatoes, Kev. Its not like KM is gonna get "caught in the act" with ol' Creepy or anything. If you never want to be associated with T1CG again, just say so and you won't have to. Simple.

    @everyone...

    A heels job is to make people hate you, and cheer when something bad happens to you, or laugh when something embarrassing happens. Don't take it personally, and leave the ego and aprehension at the door. Please.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

    #FreeBodom

     

  4. #24544
    Well Kash with ya last post ya cleared up my problems....and in No way was I upset or angry just confused. But now I have that cleared...cheers Kash for writing your seventh novel about showdown hahahahhaha...and to think that I'm a champ for a show like SD is sweet

  5. #24545
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,463
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer23 View Post
    Well Kash with ya last post ya cleared up my problems....and in No way was I upset or angry just confused. But now I have that cleared...cheers Kash for writing your seventh novel about showdown hahahahhaha...and to think that I'm a champ for a show like SD is sweet
    Well it's not like you ever had a chance of becoming a champ on a show like Mayhem
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

    #FreeBodom

     

  6. #24546
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Well it's not like you ever had a chance of becoming a champ on a show like Mayhem
    I didint wanna anyway haha nah that place was crowded

  7. #24547
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,463
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer23 View Post
    I didint wanna anyway haha nah that place was crowded
    Yeah, the robot population can make even the sternest of EFedders feel claustrophobic, hahaha!!

    Trust me when I say that no one will be disappointed with the future... The plan for this year has been formulated, and is actually in effect even as I type this.

    I'd personally like to see DM add a few more entertaining aspects to his character to make him truly stand out from the pack. As it stands right now, he's a little too one dimensional, despite the gargantuan efforts you have made to get him over. Being privy to what's actually in store for your character makes me want to see you "develop" him a bit more to showcase more of his emotions a bit better, but, believe me, I know that writing a babyface character can be HARD... Not knocking ya, just pointing out what I think about DM.

    I'm totally gonna push for Sau to make Daniel May come to the ring wearing a cork hat while carrying an inflatable crocodile
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

    #FreeBodom

     

  8. #24548
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Yeah, the robot population can make even the sternest of EFedders feel claustrophobic, hahaha!!

    Trust me when I say that no one will be disappointed with the future... The plan for this year has been formulated, and is actually in effect even as I type this.

    I'd personally like to see DM add a few more entertaining aspects to his character to make him truly stand out from the pack. As it stands right now, he's a little too one dimensional, despite the gargantuan efforts you have made to get him over. Being privy to what's actually in store for your character makes me want to see you "develop" him a bit more to showcase more of his emotions a bit better, but, believe me, I know that writing a babyface character can be HARD... Not knocking ya, just pointing out what I think about DM.

    I'm totally gonna push for Sau to make Daniel May come to the ring wearing a cork hat while carrying an inflatable crocodile
    Hahahahhaha that's awesome.....and cheers I've been wanting feedback from someone I was hoping it would come from ihv's review but his been hectic busy

    And what exactly could I do to give DM a new dimension or make him entertaining??? And this isn't just to Kash if anyone wants to throw there thoughts in go ahead

  9. #24549
    Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer23 View Post
    Hahahahhaha that's awesome.....and cheers I've been wanting feedback from someone I was hoping it would come from ihv's review but his been hectic busy

    And what exactly could I do to give DM a new dimension or make him entertaining??? And this isn't just to Kash if anyone wants to throw there thoughts in go ahead
    try and crack a few jokes and insult people in a fun way like i do

    Two Of A Kind
    EWA Tag Team Champions 16-12-11
    AWF Tag Team Champions 16-09-11/16-03-12
    Unified JBW and AWF Tag Team Champions since 16-03-12
    Tim Lore
    E-WF World champion 12-03-12
    Il Cattivo
    Thunder Tag Champs 12-03-12
    JoM
    World Stable Champions 12-03-12
    Domination
    Lightning Tag champs
    Kid Wonder
    International Champion 12-03-12


  10. #24550
    Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer23 View Post
    Hahahahhaha that's awesome.....and cheers I've been wanting feedback from someone I was hoping it would come from ihv's review but his been hectic busy

    And what exactly could I do to give DM a new dimension or make him entertaining??? And this isn't just to Kash if anyone wants to throw there thoughts in go ahead
    I can't say exactly what to do but try to find a way to have your character stand out. Like look at some of the other characters on here and think to yourself "How can Daniel May differ from them?" It can be from the way DM acts to the way he talks. Like how Lenny Ray talks with a southern accent and drinks beer, and the way that St. George talked. and I don't mean completely revitalize your character but just give him more.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

    Coming to ???

    Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

    Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.