Page 201 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 1011511911992002012022032112513017011201 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 50094
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by xStraightxEdgexSaviorx View Post
    Okay, so am I the only one who sees comedy gold in a Aristocrats vs "The Silvers" build? I'm not only talking about Sliverlace and the dag either, the two "straight men" (forgive the pun) could have some funny exchanges as well.
    Classic SES! Brilliant idea like Abbott and Costello, or Jerry Lewis and Dean Martin!

Blog Entries
    Oh, happy 2000 posts JBW! I mean it too!

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    Oh, happy 2000 posts JBW! I mean it too!

Thanks bud!

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.

Quote Originally Posted by WWTNA Mark View Post
    Working on the show guys. PPV will be up in another 1hr.
    PM sent man. I hope it's not too late!!
    WWE resigned Punk, and everything I've said has come true on these things, so WWE, keep Punk a badass face. He will become a legend if you do.

JBW is so good, even the most cynical member of the IWC couldn't complain about it. Check out or most recent shows here!

And join in on the discussion here. We will welcome you with open arms. Please join now by PMing me or WWTNA Mark!

Horror movie tournament final: The Shining vs. Silence of the Lambs vs. Halloween...coming very soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Thanks bud!
    Only 20 pages away from matching us. Once we are neck and neck, let the cross promotion begin!

Black Ninja!
    Only 20 pages away from matching us. Once we are neck and neck, let the cross promotion begin!
    If we can figure it out writing wise I'd love to see it.

A few ppv's down the road maybe. Even though were going strong right now, were still building our charcters and developing talents. I mean, I'm down for it whenever but I'm kinda a vet. For some of our newer guys I don't think it'd be ideal right now as their still trying to establish themselves in JBW. Plus you guys are kinda in a state of flux right now, and I don't know if it'd be best for you guys either.
    WWE resigned Punk, and everything I've said has come true on these things, so WWE, keep Punk a badass face. He will become a legend if you do.

JBW is so good, even the most cynical member of the IWC couldn't complain about it. Check out or most recent shows here!

And join in on the discussion here. We will welcome you with open arms. Please join now by PMing me or WWTNA Mark!

Horror movie tournament final: The Shining vs. Silence of the Lambs vs. Halloween...coming very soon.

If we can figure it out writing wise I'd love to see it.
    I spoke with MattElder and they actually have a situation figured out.. They just wanna wait a lil more down the line, because they been transitioning and getting back up on the active characters and just wanna build a lil more so the cross promo can be real big.. I dont wanna give up any of the other future ideas but this will be happening down the line..

MARVEL > EVERYTHING

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by samoan619 View Post
    I spoke with MattElder and they actually have a situation figured out.. They just wanna wait a lil more down the line, because they been transitioning and getting back up on the active characters and just wanna build a lil more so the cross promo can be real big.. I dont wanna give up any of the other future ideas but this will be happening down the line..
    Look at you! Champ, booker, reporter, doin' it all!

Look at you! Champ, booker, reporter, doin' it all!
    Lolol I wouldnt say all that.. But what can I say, im having a whole lot of fun with all you guys.. I just want both E-feds to flourish because we both fuel each other to go harder.. With the more members entering the site, there will be more joining our feds, so I just wanna be able contribute in any way to keep everybody amped..

MARVEL > EVERYTHING