Page 2 of 5010 FirstFirst 123412521025021002 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 50094
  1. #11
    Black Ninja! WWTNA Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Garfield, NJ
    Posts
    6,862
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    I want in Dog Kennel Cage Match of Death.
    I kinda don't have you booked in a match but you will make an appearance!
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

  2. #12
    Black Ninja! WWTNA Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Garfield, NJ
    Posts
    6,862
    Blog Entries
    3
    BTW, all of you can pick your gimmicks and nicknames and i'll incorporate them tonight in the show.
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

  3. #13
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,113
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by WWTNA Mark View Post
    When I put EWNCW out of business.
    ..... Yeah..... good luck with that!!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  4. #14
    Black Ninja! Rich Cranium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    11,355
    Blog Entries
    1
    Have fun holding matches at the local bars while we in the EWNCW sell out arenas! TJHawkes has the money and Bodom is our moneymaker like Cena! No offense Bodom as I don't see you rapping!

  5. #15
    Black Ninja! WWTNA Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Garfield, NJ
    Posts
    6,862
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    ..... Yeah..... good luck with that!!
    Screw you and your buddies down in EWNCW!
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

  6. #16
    Black Ninja! Rich Cranium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    11,355
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by WWTNA Mark View Post
    Screw you and your buddies down in EWNCW!
    You sound like RTruth in an earlier thread when he was dissing the big dog but eventually succumbed to the land of money!

  7. #17
    Black Ninja! WWTNA Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Garfield, NJ
    Posts
    6,862
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    Have fun holding matches at the local bars while we in the EWNCW sell out arenas! TJHawkes has the money and Bodom is our moneymaker like Cena! No offense Bodom as I don't see you rapping!
    Listen here Rich, i'm a genius when it comes down to building talent and booking. I believe that IPOOPINTHEBATH with become the best wrestler known in our federation. Unlike Bodom, IPITB is a smooth technical wrestler that can go toe to toe with just about any man on the planet! Have fun jobbing to BeardofZeus where my company is welcome to have you. Hell, we will even book you into title matches. Just saying.
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

  8. #18
    Super Member TJHawkesybaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Tamworth, England
    Posts
    590
    Quote Originally Posted by WWTNA Mark View Post
    Listen here Rich, i'm a genius when it comes down to building talent and booking. I believe that IPOOPINTHEBATH with become the best wrestler known in our federation. Unlike Bodom, IPITB is a smooth technical wrestler that can go toe to toe with just about any man on the planet! Have fun jobbing to BeardofZeus where my company is welcome to have you. Hell, we will even book you into title matches. Just saying.
    You may want to check out the talent in said promotion before you shout your mouth off.... Rich Cranium and TheBeardofZeus are a frickin Tag Team!!!! In the greatest stable on the planet GodMoney!


    "Dont Drop the Soap" *clap clap clap clap clap* "Dont Drop the Soap" *clap clap clap clap clap* "Dont Drop the Soap" *clap clap clap clap clap* "Dont Drop the Soap" *clap clap clap clap clap*

    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...ship-Wrestling We need YOU!!!

    www.myspace.com/twinjets

  9. #19
    Black Ninja! WWTNA Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Garfield, NJ
    Posts
    6,862
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by TJHawkesybaby View Post
    You may want to check out the talent in said promotion before you shout your mouth off.... Rich Cranium and TheBeardofZeus are a frickin Tag Team!!!! In the greatest stable on the planet GodMoney!
    I see another WCW fail with all the money hungry talents you got!!
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

  10. #20
    JBW just needs time! EWNCW is for kids!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.