Page 102 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92100101102103104 112 152 202 602 1102 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 50094
  1. #1011
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,191
    Blog Entries
    1
    First of all....

    Mad props out to my boi SuperCena
    For leaving Scotland looking like a period covered wiener!
    He innovated some hardcore like my mate Tommy Dreamer
    I feel sorry for the cleaner who had to mop the arena!
    For winning that strap, I'm gonna buy him a Beemer
    So he can finally get rid of that old red Ford Cortina!
    WWTNA you need to make this team, brah,
    And while I'm here, I could've sworn TDA was a she, Brah!

    And now...

    Since the PPV I've been conspicuous by my absence.
    Well I've been drowning my sorrows in Gin, Rum and Absenth,
    At a sleazy snooker hall playing poker with shifty gents
    Until I snapped back to life after a phone call from Fifty Cents,
    His pep talk helped me to reclaim my common sense,
    And with my boosted confidence I will return to prominence!
    I've still got zero tolerance for incompetence
    And I can still get fit chicks on all seven continents!!!

    See, I may have been beat, last week, by a cheat,
    But this lyrical athlete's still ready to compete
    On the same level, the devil in me won't let me sleep
    Until I ram both feet through Trips smelly yellow teeth,
    Until his inner voice tells him that it's time to retreat,
    Or until I run his lame arse over with my jeep
    And I see his brain leak onto the cold concrete,
    In broad daylight... fuck being discreet!

    Remember, everybody loses, nobody cruises
    Through life without picking up a few cuts and bruises,
    I'll get past the pain with a few medicinal doobies,
    See, a loss won't keep me from completing my duties,
    Like making Trips beg for his life while he's on two knee's,
    Before I knock him out with the punch power of two James Tooneys,
    88's still faker than Terri Runnels boobies,
    And the next time I see him I'll turn his guts into smoothies!

    Can I get an amen, bruva!
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.

     

  2. #1012
    Black Ninja! The Brown One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Auckland, NewZealand
    Posts
    8,521
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    First of all....

    Mad props out to my boi SuperCena
    For leaving Scotland looking like a period covered wiener!
    He innovated some hardcore like my mate Tommy Dreamer
    I feel sorry for the cleaner who had to mop the arena!
    For winning that strap, I'm gonna buy him a Beemer
    So he can finally get rid of that old red Ford Cortina!
    WWTNA you need to make this team, brah,
    And while I'm here, I could've sworn TDA was a she, Brah!

    And now...

    Since the PPV I've been conspicuous by my absence.
    Well I've been drowning my sorrows in Gin, Rum and Absenth,
    At a sleazy snooker hall playing poker with shifty gents
    Until I snapped back to life after a phone call from Fifty Cents,
    His pep talk helped me to reclaim my common sense,
    And with my boosted confidence I will return to prominence!
    I've still got zero tolerance for incompetence
    And I can still get fit chicks on all seven continents!!!

    See, I may have been beat, last week, by a cheat,
    But this lyrical athlete's still ready to compete
    On the same level, the devil in me won't let me sleep
    Until I ram both feet through Trips smelly yellow teeth,
    Until his inner voice tells him that it's time to retreat,
    Or until I run his lame arse over with my jeep
    And I see his brain leak onto the cold concrete,
    In broad daylight... fuck being discreet!

    Remember, everybody loses, nobody cruises
    Through life without picking up a few cuts and bruises,
    I'll get past the pain with a few medicinal doobies,
    See, a loss won't keep me from completing my duties,
    Like making Trips beg for his life while he's on two knee's,
    Before I knock him out with the punch power of two James Tooneys,
    88's still faker than Terri Runnels boobies,
    And the next time I see him I'll turn his guts into smoothies!

    Can I get an amen, bruva!
    Amen! That rap was sick!

  3. #1013
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,191
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    Amen! That rap was sick!
    Thanks Mr Pesident.

    Can't keep the cream from rising to the top!
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.

     

  4. #1014
    Black Ninja! The Brown One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Auckland, NewZealand
    Posts
    8,521
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post

    Thanks Mr Pesident.

    Can't keep the cream from rising to the top!
    I see what you did there. But your'e right! I'm looking forward to you and Silver teaming up, dissing your opponents through rap, and maybe even winning some titles along the way

  5. #1015
    Black Ninja! WWTNA Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Garfield, NJ
    Posts
    6,862
    Blog Entries
    3
    Tonight is going to be a great night! Warfare is tonight and it will be great!!!
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

  6. #1016
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,191
    Blog Entries
    1
    I reckon it's time for an updated roster list. TBO? WWTNA? Please.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.

     

  7. #1017
    Black Ninja! WWTNA Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Garfield, NJ
    Posts
    6,862
    Blog Entries
    3
    Warfare will start at 8:00pm! I promise i'll have the show by then.
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

  8. #1018
    Quote Originally Posted by WWTNA Mark View Post
    Warfare will start at 8:00pm! I promise i'll have the show by then.
    No problem bro, TAKE IT EASY.

  9. #1019
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    First of all....

    Mad props out to my boi SuperCena
    For leaving Scotland looking like a period covered wiener!
    He innovated some hardcore like my mate Tommy Dreamer
    I feel sorry for the cleaner who had to mop the arena!
    For winning that strap, I'm gonna buy him a Beemer
    So he can finally get rid of that old red Ford Cortina!
    WWTNA you need to make this team, brah,
    And while I'm here, I could've sworn TDA was a she, Brah!

    And now...

    Since the PPV I've been conspicuous by my absence.
    Well I've been drowning my sorrows in Gin, Rum and Absenth,
    At a sleazy snooker hall playing poker with shifty gents
    Until I snapped back to life after a phone call from Fifty Cents,
    His pep talk helped me to reclaim my common sense,
    And with my boosted confidence I will return to prominence!
    I've still got zero tolerance for incompetence
    And I can still get fit chicks on all seven continents!!!

    See, I may have been beat, last week, by a cheat,
    But this lyrical athlete's still ready to compete
    On the same level, the devil in me won't let me sleep
    Until I ram both feet through Trips smelly yellow teeth,
    Until his inner voice tells him that it's time to retreat,
    Or until I run his lame arse over with my jeep
    And I see his brain leak onto the cold concrete,
    In broad daylight... fuck being discreet!

    Remember, everybody loses, nobody cruises
    Through life without picking up a few cuts and bruises,
    I'll get past the pain with a few medicinal doobies,
    See, a loss won't keep me from completing my duties,
    Like making Trips beg for his life while he's on two knee's,
    Before I knock him out with the punch power of two James Tooneys,
    88's still faker than Terri Runnels boobies,
    And the next time I see him I'll turn his guts into smoothies!

    Can I get an amen, bruva!
    amen brotha!!!



    MARVEL > EVERYTHING

  10. #1020
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    I see what you did there. But your'e right! I'm looking forward to you and Silver teaming up, dissing your opponents through rap, and maybe even winning some titles along the way
    If that's the case then they should go by the name-($!lver-K@$H).

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.