Page 1001 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 501 901 951 9919991000100110021003 1011 1051 1101 1501 2001 ... LastLast
Results 10,001 to 10,010 of 50094
    Quote Originally Posted by WWTNA Mark View Post
    1000th post!!!! JBW!!!!!

Let's get fancy...FOR THE CAUSE!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Yeah we did it!Thank you dubs for coming up with JBW and thank you to all the loyal members for making it successful.

Blog Entries
    1000th post!!!! JBW!!!!!
    *10,000th post.

And here's to 10k more! We'll celebrate the only way how! Chair shots for everyone!
    D.O.A.

Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    *10,000th post.

And here's to 10k more! We'll celebrate the only way how! Chair shots for everyone!
    Roman at his best:-D

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Snair View Post
    Yeah we did it!Thank you dubs for coming up with JBW and thank you to all the loyal members for making it successful.
    Thanks Snair! I remember the first episode where you went on a rampage, now you are The Warfare World Heavyweight Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    *10,000th post.

Yup, that's out goal!!! We have a LONG way ahead of us but with our post-whoring skills, we will make it there!!!
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

Blog Entries
    Credit to 68wPayne for boosting us up!

@Tad Locust, i'm going to be sending you a PM!
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

1000 pages WOOO!!! Awesome job guys! I'm going back and reading the comments now, and I'll see who ended up with the first post on page 1000. I wrote up my story too, so I'll still post that even though there isn't really any point to it.
    WWE resigned Punk, and everything I've said has come true on these things, so WWE, keep Punk a badass face. He will become a legend if you do.

JBW is so good, even the most cynical member of the IWC couldn't complain about it. Check out or most recent shows here!

And join in on the discussion here. We will welcome you with open arms. Please join now by PMing me or WWTNA Mark!

Horror movie tournament final: The Shining vs. Silence of the Lambs vs. Halloween...coming very soon.

Just tryin to be helpful. I figure if I'm in JBW now I'm committing to the cause
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Credit to 68wPayne for boosting us up!

@Tad Locust, i'm going to be sending you a PM!
    I'll be waiting

Okay guys, before I start, this story is as I mentioned, very graphic. Not for the feint of heart at all, but it is 100% true.

Now as you guys know by now, I'm only 21 years old, but I've lead a very full and eventful life. Now this story is by far the most intense thing that has ever happened to me, and I've almost died several times. First things first, a setting. It was about 10:30 at night, and my father wanted me to run out and pick him up a pack of smokes for the next morning. I had taken the next day off myself, so I was free to run amuck for the evening. Anyway, I went into the store to pick up the smokes, and when i went back to my car, a very pretty, fairly young blonde was sitting in the passenger seat. Now, while I did think this was extremely odd, I was trying to catch me a piece of pussy, so I hopped in and asked her what she was doing. It turns out, this 17 year old girl (I was 18 at the time btw) was running away from home, and she needed a place to be for the night. Now look, I know aiding and abedding a run away isn't the best thing for your morals, but I wasn't exactly the most good-hearted guy back in the day, so I obliged her.

Anyway, I gave a call to my friend Remmy, who while being a hardcore redneck to the bones, could throw a decent party when he needed to. Plus he was close and free, so I stayed with him. Me, Remmy, and the girl all were over Remmy's apartment, which surprisingly was very nice. He even had a waterbed which I thought was hilarious. Anyway, yeah he has all nice furniture, all nice decor, all around it was a very nice set up he had. So we had got to partying the three of us, and i eventually left around 12:00 because I had to get te car back to my father, who had to work at 5 am. Remmy though convinced me to catch a cab and come back. I did. <---This was the biggest mistake of my life.

It turns out, my good ole redneck shit of an ex-friend Remmy had stolen his cousin's wife, and ran off with her while staying in that apartment. I knew his cousins, we had all hung out together once, but I didn't like these dudes at all. Their names were Billy and James, and these guys made Remmy look like a New York yuppie with how backwoods they were. James stood at about 6 foot 2, about 240 pounds, and was meaner than hell. He, was the good one. The other guy was 6 foot 4 about 280 I'd imagine, and twice as bad as James. these guys carried foot long bowie knives with them wherever they went. They had hand-grenades in their truck with them, and if they went out at all, it was to go out and hurt someone.

Anyway, it turns out that Remmy and James' wife had gotten into a fight, and James' wife gave the key to the apartment back to James. I was there the night James and Billy decided to pay Remmy a visit. It was 6am, and it was just starting to get light out, when I awoke with a .44 magnum pointed directly at my head that was being handled by Billy. You can imagine my surprise when that happened. Anyway, James and Billy woke everyone up, and they wanted to have some fun with us. They started taking their bowie knives and slicing up all of Remmy's nice things. They cut open his waterbed they tour up his pillows, his furniture, everything. They took me and the girl and directed us to the bathroom, and they shut the door.

This girl is going ballistic on me. Crying frantically, uncontrollably even, and fuck me, I don't know what to tell her to calm her down. Anyway, we start hearing *smack smack smack* *thud thud thud* the sounds of them mercilessly beating on Remmy. this girl was crying even louder now. We were standing in water nearly up to our ankles with the waterbed being slashed, and Billy opened the door to the bathroom and spoke to me and the girl. "You better shut that fucking bitch up right now Sam" (Sam is my name) "If you don't shut the fuck up we're gonna fuck you up your ass." Billy said to the girl. Now you can imagine, saying these types of things to a 17 year old girl to get her to keep quiet aint the brightest of moves, but they were back asswords red necks, so I had to hold the girl's mouth completely closed. They shut the door again, and I found out later they had pulled out a chain. A long, thick chain no less, and began whipping Remmy with it. They made Remmy swallow the chain, and they would pull it back out, swallow the chain, and pull it back out. This happened a few time, and they then began working on him with their fists again. I could hear through the door that James had said "We're gonna have to kill ya Remmy. You made us do this." Remmy said "I don't give a fuck. Just kill me." That's not what I wanted to hear. Anyway, James then opened the door and I caught a glimpse of Remmy, who was a bloody fucking mess all over the place. James said to me "Sam, we like you, we're not gonna kill you. We just are gonna kill Remmy." Billy then interjected and said "Fuck that, we're killing everybody." My knees literally began to shake, and when the girl heard this, she REALLY went nuts. I held my hand over her mouth as hard as I couldm because at the very least I didn't want her to be sodomized before they killed her and me.

Next the guys saw Remmy's kitten, who was all but a year old and one of the sweetest creatures I've ever seen. They snapped all of it's legs, and gouged out it's eyes with they're knife. The poor thing was still alive, SQUEALING in agony, when I heard a gunshot. Then, silence. Nothing. I thought "That's it, they killed him and we're next." My life flashed before my eyes and I thought of everything that was good in my life, and I started praying. Then, the door opens, and it's Remmy, who is still alive. he runs over to a peice of furnature and grabs a 12 gauge shotgun, and now we're in a gun fight. I thought to myself "why the fuck can't I get a gun" because trust me, I was ready to kill a motherfucker at that point. Anyway, Billy and James ran off, and Remmy shot his cat and put him out of his misery. The cops came and arrested Remmy for killing his cat, and I gave all the money I could to that girl and told her to go home. I'm sure she did.

I am so thankful that I am alive to this day, and for days after that I did nothing but revel in life.
    WWE resigned Punk, and everything I've said has come true on these things, so WWE, keep Punk a badass face. He will become a legend if you do.

JBW is so good, even the most cynical member of the IWC couldn't complain about it. Check out or most recent shows here!

And join in on the discussion here. We will welcome you with open arms. Please join now by PMing me or WWTNA Mark!

Horror movie tournament final: The Shining vs. Silence of the Lambs vs. Halloween...coming very soon.