Page 5003 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 4003450349034953499350015002500350045005 ... LastLast
Results 50,021 to 50,030 of 50094
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    you shouldn't be on at all, fuck off and go do something romantic, slob!
    Currently I'm awaiting dinner to be done. Homemade stuffed shells, homemade chicken Parmesan, all of course in gravy (sauce) that was cooking since last night. A fresh salad, garlic bread, a bottle of her favorite wine, Rosa Regale and a night at home. I spent almost $100 on dinner tonight lol. Also, we're going to semi-recreate our first date by watching Freddy VS Jason later on as well with some popcorn.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Currently I'm awaiting dinner to be done. Homemade stuffed shells, homemade chicken Parmesan, all of course in gravy (sauce) that was cooking since last night. A fresh salad, garlic bread, a bottle of her favorite wine, Rosa Regale and a night at home. I spent almost $100 on dinner tonight lol. Also, we're going to semi-recreate our first date by watching Freddy VS Jason later on as well with some popcorn.
    And have you already set up something on her pillow to make her smile? If not, get on that shit!

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    And have you already set up something on her pillow to make her smile? If not, get on that shit!
    Dude... this is completely under control. It's been ten years.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Dude... this is completely under control. It's been ten years.
    that's why it should be out of control, like almost too much

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    that's why it should be out of control, like almost too much
    To be truthful... just her having me home for the next three days and me being on first shift all week is good enough for her. I've given her everything she's wanted in her life, she doesn't want or need anything. Out of control is for people celebrating one or two years. Ten years is a milestone of course and it shall be treated as one. Just not all wild and crazy lol.

5000 approaching and still going strong.

Well I hope you had a very good day with your wifie last nite R(ob)- and yes, you should not have even come online lol. Anyways congrats on the 10 yrs

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Well I hope you had a very good day with your wifie last nite R(ob)- and yes, you should not have even come online lol. Anyways congrats on the 10 yrs
    Thanks a bunch dude. And to whatever creative I actually have at this point, I would suggest going to HQ soon. I'm posting the skeleton. SB is being a fine gentlemen and will be handing out the promos as well.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Okay, skeleton is posted. Hope SB gets the requests out soon. Other than that, hopefully everyone has fun doing their thing this week. Also, like... no one is in contention for MATCH OF THE WEEK but Artemis and Romulus. I think Shuriken and Sasha are on the uprise though.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I've got some time to kill. I'm tired of awaiting conversation. I'm just going.

So yeah, my weekend has been pretty tame so far. I have only 1st shift this week. 7am-3:30pm only. I have off tomorrow and will be able to see SummerSlam... Whoo hoo!