Page 4896 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3896 4396 4796 4846 488648944895489648974898 4906 4946 4996 ... LastLast
Results 48,951 to 48,960 of 50094
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Favorite Moment: Yeah, like I'm not gonna pick the obvious. Of course it's Smyth winning a title, and to win it from the Hawkster is a big thing for me too. I would have liked to work with Hawk a lot more and I kinda hope this is just a step in this rivalry.

Best Match: I tend to skim read matches, but from what I saw, Smyth/Hawk (although I'm probably biased in that).

Best Promo: Cage walking through Hollywood. Rather enjoyed it.

Best Piece of Booking: Nothing jumped out at me really.

Best Debut *when applicable*: This is usually the question that catches people out but I'm pretty sure there wasn't one. XD

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Again, nothing really jumped out at me.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: I dunno. Nothing really made me sit up and take notice (except for the obvious, but that is me being biased). Maybe it's 'cos I'm tired, I dunno.

Any Other Positives: TVK promo was bear!

Anything else that fell below your expectation: See previous responses.

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): No negatives really, but no stand out moments for me either.

Overall Show Grade: B-
    Bias, or not...I wrote that Smyth and Hawk...thanks,cat daddy .

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Okay.... LOOOOOOONNNNNNGGGG fucking day almost over with!! Six hours remain in my shift. Can't be mandatoried either! Fuck. Yes. On that note, I'll be on at midnight like I said earlier. Fun, fun, fun!

Blog Entries
    Also, I want to thank everyone for the reviews so far. Fantastic, thanks!

Blog Entries
    So, while at work all damn day I've managed to get a few moments to myself here and there and well, I've completely reimagined the BLACK SUMMER PPV card lol. Luckily none of you out here knew who was facing who but, creative did. And luckily its August's PPV haha. But, I'm saving my original card and the new card and when it comes out who's facing who, I'll be posting a poll to se which you guys think is better.

Other than that, it's officially 8pm. Three and a half more hours left and I'M DONE!!! WHOO!! Hopefully my creative crew will have given me a good b-day present.

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    So, while at work all damn day I've managed to get a few moments to myself here and there and well, I've completely reimagined the BLACK SUMMER PPV card lol. Luckily none of you out here knew who was facing who but, creative did. And luckily its August's PPV haha. But, I'm saving my original card and the new card and when it comes out who's facing who, I'll be posting a poll to se which you guys think is better.

Other than that, it's officially 8pm. Three and a half more hours left and I'M DONE!!! WHOO!! Hopefully my creative crew will have given me a good b-day present.
    Well dammit! JJJ isn't winning the JBW World Belt now? Dammmmmmm

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Mike Muir: So I am on a team with K-Jammin, LRB, and RedRuM? WTF? I think K-Jammin and I could do it ourselves. That stupid redneck fuck from the backwoods of Mississippi best stay out the way. If LRB would be like a typical Mississipian such as myself- he might actually know how to act civalized and might actually know how to wrestle. As for Redrum- he is a wild card. He helps us win- fine. He causes us to lose- he is in for an ass beating

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Mike Muir: So I am on a team with K-Jammin, LRB, and RedRuM? WTF? I think K-Jammin and I could do it ourselves. That stupid redneck fuck from the backwoods of Mississippi best stay out the way. If LRB would be like a typical Mississipian such as myself- he might actually know how to act civalized and might actually know how to wrestle. As for Redrum- he is a wild card. He helps us win- fine. He causes us to lose- he is in for an ass beating
    Romulus: Pity you were not destined to consort with the assemblage of my cohorts and of course, the virtuoso of all mankind, Ronaldo Romulus. Your chances, under such infallible cirsumstances, would at least ensure you'd be presented in a glimmer of merit once we prove victorious.

Favorite Moment: All the way through the show, I was convinced it was to be Smyth winning the TV Championship- but then you had the Kyojin-Shuriken staredown. On a personal note, I am so fucking pumped for this.

Best Match: The Sleeper vs. HolyJose vs. Chris Diamond.

Best Promo: The three way promo from LRB, Darius & KJ. Brilliant promo.

Best Piece of Booking: The announcements for the Battle Tactics gimmick and teams. Looking forward to it for sure.

Best Debut *when applicable*: N/A I believe.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Nothing much, but I believe it to be more of a missed opportunity. In the teams, Artemis, Jman & Shuriken are all in the same team, with The Sleeper. Nothing against Sleeps but the way the shows have been going, I think Kyo would have made for a better placing.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Nothing I believe.

Any Other Positives: The Vegas Kid's promo was great, matches were all well written.

Anything else that fell below your expectation: Nope.

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): I'm sure there's a plan in place with the teams so no worries.

Overall Show Grade: B.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Romulus: Pity you were not destined to consort with the assemblage of my cohorts and of course, the virtuoso of all mankind, Ronaldo Romulus. Your chances, under such infallible cirsumstances, would at least ensure you'd be presented in a glimmer of merit once we prove victorious.
    Muir: I may not like you as a person but as an athlete I have mad respect for all you have done and are still doing in the sport. I'd have been proud to be on your team

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Favorite Moment: All the way through the show, I was convinced it was to be Smyth winning the TV Championship- but then you had the Kyojin-Shuriken staredown. On a personal note, I am so fucking pumped for this.

Best Match: The Sleeper vs. HolyJose vs. Chris Diamond.

Best Promo: The three way promo from LRB, Darius & KJ. Brilliant promo.

Best Piece of Booking: The announcements for the Battle Tactics gimmick and teams. Looking forward to it for sure.

Best Debut *when applicable*: N/A I believe.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Nothing much, but I believe it to be more of a missed opportunity. In the teams, Artemis, Jman & Shuriken are all in the same team, with The Sleeper. Nothing against Sleeps but the way the shows have been going, I think Kyo would have made for a better placing.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Nothing I believe.

Any Other Positives: The Vegas Kid's promo was great, matches were all well written.

Anything else that fell below your expectation: Nope.

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): I'm sure there's a plan in place with the teams so no worries.

Overall Show Grade: B.
    Well yeah, I agree with you a bit there ......but R(ob) picked the team members randomly- which adds to the element of surprise to the readers and well us on creative(with us trying to come up with ways to make it all work)

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young