Page 4895 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3895 4395 4795 4845 488548934894489548964897 4905 4945 4995 ... LastLast
Results 48,941 to 48,950 of 50094
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    I'll take the WARfare ball and run with it tomorrow, creative.
    sweet- can not wait to see the rest- 1-20 got done in record time

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    sweet- can not wait to see the rest- 1-20 got done in record time
    Yeah, that was absolutely crazy. I read the majority of it so far so yeah, nuts! I do want to say, for anyone that forgot to fix grammatical errors, please do so. I would like to post the show with the quickness and putting periods, fixing words and all that takes up a bunch of unneeded time on my part so please, go back into Viridian City and fix up your parts my good Gym Leaders! Other than that... fucking fantastic ass looking show so far! Cannot wait to post it in a couple days!
    ]

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Yeah, that was absolutely crazy. I read the majority of it so far so yeah, nuts! I do want to say, for anyone that forgot to fix grammatical errors, please do so. I would like to post the show with the quickness and putting periods, fixing words and all that takes up a bunch of unneeded time on my part so please, go back into Viridian City and fix up your parts my good Gym Leaders! Other than that... fucking fantastic ass looking show so far! Cannot wait to post it in a couple days!
    I fixed mine and edited everyones countdowns as they would be the same

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    I fixed mine and edited everyones countdowns as they would be the same
    It's passed midnight!! Happy Birthday my dude!! I'd make you something but, I don't have the time right now. Have much sleep I need to get. Gotta wake up at 5:30am for my last 16hr shift this week. I'll get you when I get home! But, Happy Birthday!!!
    ]

It's passed midnight!! Happy Birthday my dude!! I'd make you something but, I don't have the time right now. Have much sleep I need to get. Gotta wake up at 5:30am for my last 16hr shift this week. I'll get you when I get home! But, Happy Birthday!!!
    Thank ya very much and if I do not get online thursday, happy bday to you too

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Thank ya very much and if I do not get online thursday, happy bday to you too
    IC: Happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! You smell like a donkey fart and look like a shrew!
    D.O.A.

Blog Entries
    When I get home tonight, I would like all available Gym Leaders to be in Viridian City. I'll be home around midnight... if possible, see you guys then. By the way, you're all kicking major ass on WARFARE (08) hopefully I'll be able to post it tomorrow on my birthday! I'm hoping you guys can pump it out enough so it can happen. Give me that as my birthday present lmao!
    ]

When I get home tonight, I would like all available Gym Leaders to be in Viridian City. I'll be home around midnight... if possible, see you guys then. By the way, you're all kicking major ass on WARFARE (08) hopefully I'll be able to post it tomorrow on my birthday! I'm hoping you guys can pump it out enough so it can happen. Give me that as my birthday present lmao!
    Shouldn't be a problem, somehow or another. ;p

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Lol thanks Romes. Having a nice lazy day- went to lunch with friends and my mum called me up last night and said shes making me my fav cake- red velvet and anything i want for dinner- tacos it is lol. Not just any tacos- coca cola tacos, lent her my taco cookbook and brought her over a mexican coca cola for it(it calls for mexican as they have sugar, not the fake shit). Mmmm i am already hungray again ghinking about it. As far as going to JBW hq tonight, i may, i may not, idk

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Favorite Moment: Yeah, like I'm not gonna pick the obvious. Of course it's Smyth winning a title, and to win it from the Hawkster is a big thing for me too. I would have liked to work with Hawk a lot more and I kinda hope this is just a step in this rivalry.

Best Match: I tend to skim read matches, but from what I saw, Smyth/Hawk (although I'm probably biased in that).

Best Promo: Cage walking through Hollywood. Rather enjoyed it.

Best Piece of Booking: Nothing jumped out at me really.

Best Debut *when applicable*: This is usually the question that catches people out but I'm pretty sure there wasn't one. XD

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Again, nothing really jumped out at me.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: I dunno. Nothing really made me sit up and take notice (except for the obvious, but that is me being biased). Maybe it's 'cos I'm tired, I dunno.

Any Other Positives: TVK promo was bear!

Anything else that fell below your expectation: See previous responses.

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): No negatives really, but no stand out moments for me either.

Overall Show Grade: B-

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy