Page 4894 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3894439447944844488448924893489448954896490449444994 ... LastLast
Results 48,931 to 48,940 of 50094
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    And I've said it a few times now, titles will calm down soon. Things are changing around and I look at it as influxes of new talent makes things interesting and also throws people off guard. Once all people are settled, I imagine things will settle in their own right. Remember, these things have mainly been written since April with me doing changes here and there. One instance is that KJ Punk and Darius weren't supposed to be a team until August... we all saw how that worked out lol. Bear with me. All will be well.
    Fair enough man! I hadn't seen you write that and I was just offering an opinion. But now that I know that you are aware of this already Cheers!
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    IC: I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number, SO ALL HAIL ROME!
    Jman: That doesn't rhyme, dumbass.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Jman: That doesn't rhyme, dumbass.
    IC: Neither does "Your winner, and NEW JBW CHAMPION, ROME!", but that'll happen too. Eventually. Better happen before my interview goes live and y'all ban me from competing.
    D.O.A.

IC: I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number, SO ALL HAIL ROME!
    Sasha: You just listen to me come Battle Tactics, and in between for that matter. I've got everything under control. The Man Beast knows nothing but hurt and pain, and mine shall be projected onto the other teams, through him. We do this...In the name...of vengeance...And nothing will stop us.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Romulus: It almost doesn't seem fair. To acquire the world championships of the two premier wrestling establishments? Why, such a prospect will surely expunge all doubt that I am indeed the beacon of salvation the serfs require! I will ascend to the apex of immorality!

Black Ninja!
    IC: Neither does "Your winner, and NEW JBW CHAMPION, ROME!", but that'll happen too. Eventually.
    Jman: Good luck, chief. I'm walking into that Rumble next week, winning it, beating Cage on Countdown, and bypassing this whole Survivor Series/WarGames/Money in the Bank mess. Maybe you can replace me on Team Two Idiots and A Shuriken.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.

IC: Neither does "Your winner, and NEW JBW CHAMPION, ROME!", but that'll happen too. Eventually. Better happen before my interview goes live and y'all ban me from competing.
    Kyojin: Oh look- it's the great one. The one they all talk about in that crowd- the man who changed JBW. Well RomanFlare, allow me to introduce myself. I'm Kyojin. I'm the Superstar of the Year. I'm the guy here to take your place as the top man. But of course, you already knew who I was, right? Because let's face it, if I was in your position and I saw a man with as much talent as I do walk into the company, I'd definitely keep one eye firmly pressed on his progress.

You know that guy you just dismissed? Jman? Yeah, I've beaten him twice. I've beaten Artemis Eclipse, on my return JBW PPV. In a Last Man Standing match. I destroyed them. I stood tall in front of both of their broken bodies. And on Warfare, Shuriken Blade ran into my path so guess what? I've got a message for him too.

Serra. Your time as the number one Puroresu wrestler in the world is finished. It's been done for a long time, but now you've stepped in my way- it will become much clearer. I will put you down, and I will end your career. You will realise that you may be one of the best of all time but you're just not good enough to beat GREATNESS PERSONIFIED!

Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Kyojin: Oh look- it's the great one. The one they all talk about in that crowd- the man who changed JBW. Well RomanFlare, allow me to introduce myself. I'm Kyojin. I'm the Superstar of the Year. I'm the guy here to take your place as the top man. But of course, you already knew who I was, right? Because let's face it, if I was in your position and I saw a man with as much talent as I do walk into the company, I'd definitely keep one eye firmly pressed on his progress.

You know that guy you just dismissed? Jman? Yeah, I've beaten him twice. I've beaten Artemis Eclipse, on my return JBW PPV. In a Last Man Standing match. I destroyed them. I stood tall in front of both of their broken bodies. And on Warfare, Shuriken Blade ran into my path so guess what? I've got a message for him too.

Serra. Your time as the number one Puroresu wrestler in the world is finished. It's been done for a long time, but now you've stepped in my way- it will become much clearer. I will put you down, and I will end your career. You will realise that you may be one of the best of all time but you're just not good enough to beat GREATNESS PERSONIFIED!
    IC: Compete on two brands under two different names without anyone being the wiser and then successfully win three heavyweight championships in the same night. Then we'll talk.
    D.O.A.

IC: Compete on two brands under two different names without anyone being the wiser and then successfully win three heavyweight championships in the same night. Then we'll talk.
    Kyojin: No need when I already have something even the GREAT RomanFlare never got. I have the Superstar of the Year award. I am the best this industry has to offer. Make certain you dodge me for as long as you can Roman, because the first time we ever step into the ring together...you will understand that I am...GREATNESS PERSONIFIED!

Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)