Page 4892 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3892 4392 4792 4842 488248904891489248934894 4902 4942 4992 ... LastLast
Results 48,911 to 48,920 of 50094
  1. #48911
    i may be able to work on more of warfare tonight as i am getting off early due to the fact the client i help sit with has a doc appointment in an hour and boss lady only needs one of us to tag along. I drew the long straw(twist tie really) meaning i dont have to go. I love working during the day. I refuse to do any worrk tomorrow though even though i am off

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  2. #48912
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,975
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    You're not on a team for a reason. It's all a lead up to face the Champion. Duh. :P
    Heh.

    Sleeps, J, Serra, Artie. Hoo boy.



    Jman

    2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

    2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

    JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

    AWF IronMan Champion

    Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

    EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

    A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community




  3. #48913
    Alright now with my contribution to Warfare there, we're almost halfway done!



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  4. #48914
    The Trinity Rehmix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    2,806
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    You're not on a team for a reason. It's all a lead up to face the Champion. Duh. :P
    No i know that! That is why I said it.

    Boosting the ego with sarcasm!

    THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

    Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

  5. #48915
    i think its gonna be a pretty long warfare this week due to the fact what type of match it is- but a whole lots less of a hassle to post as there are no vidoes(that i know of).

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  6. #48916
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,975
    I'll take the WARfare ball and run with it tomorrow, creative.



    Jman

    2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

    2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

    JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

    AWF IronMan Champion

    Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

    EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

    A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community




  7. #48917
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Heh.

    Sleeps, J, Serra, Artie. Hoo boy.
    Yeah lol. That's what I thought when I turned the names over haha. A lot of interesting teamings I think. I cannot wait to get started on the PPV. Now creative, I'm letting you know this right now... I'm going to try to see if you guys want to volunteer first. If no one volunteers.. I will assign you your matches. Now remember, if you sign up for a Quarter-Final match, essentially you're doing three matches in one. So, if you choose a Quarter-Final match, that's all you have to do for the PPV.

    ALSO!!!! PERFORMERS!!! ANNOUNCEMENT!!! I need you guys to start pumping out your COUNTDOWN! arrivals, promos, whatever you want to do. NO RED CARPET this time!! Just make it awesome lol. At the gym, backstage, and whatever else. Have fun guys!

  8. #48918
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,975
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Yeah lol. That's what I thought when I turned the names over haha. A lot of interesting teamings I think. I cannot wait to get started on the PPV. Now creative, I'm letting you know this right now... I'm going to try to see if you guys want to volunteer first. If no one volunteers.. I will assign you your matches. Now remember, if you sign up for a Quarter-Final match, essentially you're doing three matches in one. So, if you choose a Quarter-Final match, that's all you have to do for the PPV.

    ALSO!!!! PERFORMERS!!! ANNOUNCEMENT!!! I need you guys to start pumping out your COUNTDOWN! arrivals, promos, whatever you want to do. NO RED CARPET this time!! Just make it awesome lol. At the gym, backstage, and whatever else. Have fun guys!
    I want our QF. I think I can have some fun with it.



    Jman

    2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

    2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

    JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

    AWF IronMan Champion

    Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

    EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

    A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community




  9. #48919
    And I have just done number 20...Think that's a good stopping point, huh?



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  10. #48920
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,975
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    And I have just done number 20...Think that's a good stopping point, huh?
    Perfect. I'll see if I can't get it to R(ob) tomorrow.



    Jman

    2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

    2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

    JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

    AWF IronMan Champion

    Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

    EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

    A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community




Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.