Page 4888 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3888 4388 4788 4838 487848864887488848894890 4898 4938 4988 ... LastLast
Results 48,871 to 48,880 of 50094
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    And no, I don't review shows. Reviews imply a critical concept--and Efedding is for fun. Anyone who tells you otherwise is lieing to themselves. It's a bunch of IMAGINARY men running around in their underwear. IT'S SUPPOSE TO BE FUN!
    I also want to make it clear, for both EWNCW, JBW, and RTE, that I don't review shows either. This reason and more. One thing is for certain: I enjoy the stories here.

Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    Rome only gives a fuck about Rome!

Speaking of which, don't miss the best interview of ALL TIME this week on Inside the Tights.

And no, I don't review shows. Reviews imply a critical concept--and Efedding is for fun. Anyone who tells you otherwise is lieing to themselves. It's a bunch of IMAGINARY men running around in their underwear. IT'S SUPPOSE TO BE FUN!
    But most of my characters wear long pants- except the ladies. So its more like they are running around in their pajama pants

And yeah, with reviews- I really don't do them all that much either. Like you said- this is supposed to be fun

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    I will not... not right now anyway. I deserve to be depressed from time to time... I just see so much activity everywhere else and I seriously ask myself "What the fuck are you doing wrong?"
    Its birthday blues R(ob)- trust me I know- mine is before yours. I just wish I could delete that day

Oh yeah, did as much as I could do for Warfare 8

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    I completely understand it's for fun. That's why I brought it back. I don't look at reviews as taking away from the fun, I look at them as helping me provide better entertainment if possible. I enjoy doing the shows but if no one really lets me know what they liked and didn't like, how do I know I'm appealing to as much people as possible while doing it?

I like to think we're doing good but, I'm also insecure about what I do. I always have been and always will be. If Ka$h were around, he'd tell you that. I'm always worrying and nitpicking about my product and what I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    I completely understand it's for fun. That's why I brought it back. I don't look at reviews as taking away from the fun, I look at them as helping me provide better entertainment if possible. I enjoy doing the shows but if no one really lets me know what they liked and didn't like, how do I know I'm appealing to as much people as possible while doing it?

I like to think we're doing good but, I'm also insecure about what I do. I always have been and always will be. If Ka$h were around, he'd tell you that. I'm always worrying and nitpicking about my product and what I do.
    Trust me- you are doing a great job. If I see anything in any efed show that bothers me I usually point it out though I may not do a proper review. And if something really catches my eye in a good way- I usually will point that out too

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

I don't IC a lot because I'm rarely in the mood to do it, and usually when I am, nobody else is lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I don't IC a lot because I'm rarely in the mood to do it, and usually when I am, nobody else is lol.
    That plus us Mississipians don't IC- well except for SouthernBlood

Seriously though I just don't have the time to really IC any more

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Rest of WARFARE is getting ready to come up. I have formatting to do that I forgot about. Very shortly it will be here. Also, I forgot about something planned and it's definitely a moment. It will be in the next post I believe. Stay tuned, here we go!
    JBW PPV: "FOR THE CAUSE II" -- COMING SOON!

Want To
    E-Fed? PM Myself, eyehatecena, scribbler_jones or Holy Jose For Information On How To Get Started With JBW!

Blog Entries
    I look at reviewing as a way to give props to people who work hard to put on the shows. Typically I try to be semi nice about my critiques and just be mostly positive. I know when ever someone says that I did the best promo or someone compliments a match I have written it is a like a pat on the back or at least some acknowledgement that I did well.

If someone reviews my promo and says it's missing something it's a way to tell me to mix it up a bit more. It's good to hear because hey, at least I know where I stand. If someone doesn't comment I just assume I'm on par with everything and I will try to improve because I constantly do when I write promos... but if someone tells me I wrote a bad promo I'm going to try my best to write the best damn promo they've ever seen the next week. Sure it's for fun but you want to write stuff people want to read too...

I get what you guys are saying about it's just for fun... But I think it makes it more fun for people when they get a pat on the back or when they are trying to improve to impress their fellow efedders. I know my IWA character Matthew Black gets some good reviews and every time he gets any critique I just become more determined to make his promos better and better... And typically when I get critiques for him his promos come out better the next week. I have more fun when I see that people care what I come up with... I guess that's just how I see it.

I mean, if no one ever commented on a bloggers blogs... The blogger would eventually stop blogging... same idea here I think.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I look at reviewing as a way to give props to people who work hard to put on the shows. Typically I try to be semi nice about my critiques and just be mostly positive. I know when ever someone says that I did the best promo or someone compliments a match I have written it is a like a pat on the back or at least some acknowledgement that I did well.

If someone reviews my promo and says it's missing something it's a way to tell me to mix it up a bit more. It's good to hear because hey, at least I know where I stand. If someone doesn't comment I just assume I'm on par with everything and I will try to improve because I constantly do when I write promos... but if someone tells me I wrote a bad promo I'm going to try my best to write the best damn promo they've ever seen the next week. Sure it's for fun but you want to write stuff people want to read too...

I get what you guys are saying about it's just for fun... But I think it makes it more fun for people when they get a pat on the back or when they are trying to improve to impress their fellow efedders. I know my IWA character Matthew Black gets some good reviews and every time he gets any critique I just become more determined to make his promos better and better... And typically when I get critiques for him his promos come out better the next week. I have more fun when I see that people care what I come up with... I guess that's just how I see it.

I mean, if no one ever commented on a bloggers blogs... The blogger would eventually stop blogging... same idea here I think.
    That. All day.

And with that, the last part of WARFARE is incoming everyone. Hopefully everyone enjoys the end of the show and the bracket announcements. Now mind you, I literally put everyone's names in my signed Daigo Saito hat on pieces of paper. Whatever names came out, came out. I picked four at a time and placed them upside down, when I had them placed at the bracket area, I giggles at some of the teaming when I flipped them over to reveal who would be teaming with who lol.
    JBW PPV: "FOR THE CAUSE II" -- COMING SOON!

Want To
    E-Fed? PM Myself, eyehatecena, scribbler_jones or Holy Jose For Information On How To Get Started With JBW!