Page 4881 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3881 4381 4781 4831 487148794880488148824883 4891 4931 4981 ... LastLast
Results 48,801 to 48,810 of 50094
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    Don't bother Gym Leaders... I was mandatoried until 7am. We've had 8 callouts. Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Don't bother Gym Leaders... I was mandatoried until 7am. We've had 8 callouts. Ugh.
    Damn...Your shit luck is my opportunistic shit, brotha. Here I was tired, ready to settle for what should be a busy and prosperous day tomorrow, but still able and ready for the meeting, and this happens...lol ;P

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Wish I could say I worked on the show last night but... my night literally went like this:

3pm-8:30pm -- Happy. Knowledgeable I'll be going home soon. Happy to be able to watch MITB then hang with my wife for a while and go to bed at like 2am...

8:35 -- Was mandatoried to stay until 7am due to the rash of callouts. Completely crestfallen. Called wife, told her I'll be home @ 7am... boo hoo!

9:05pm -- Told they balanced things out, I DON'T have to stay. Called wife, told her I'll be home @ 11:40pm! Whoo hoo!

10:55pm -- FIVE MINUTES before my "official" shift ends... (We hang out for a half hour to let third shift do their counts and to respond if backup is needed.) some douchebag in the other building calls out. Dejected now... had to tell wife not coming home again... saddened.. hurt. Ugh.

11pm -- Did 10 urines...

12am-3am -- Did things around the building because we were short and running around like chickens with our heads chopped off.

3am-4am -- Worrying about Ramadan and if the Muslim populace has everything they need for it.

4am-6am -- Workers going out to work, all the houses being called for breakfast, vendors coming in to fill the machines, etc, etc.

6am-7am -- Let in co-workers who decided to come to work today (already 3 callouts on top of the 8 from yesterday.) and then at 7am run out of here like a fat kid running for a fresh McDonald's pie.

Blog Entries
    I am really proud of what I just put up in the gym
    Like, celebratory bowl proud
    y'all should check it out, added some very nice meat to that skeleton!

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

I threw an idea down in the Gym btw, creative brothas. I think it's a great one with the chance to be a huge segment.

Black Ninja!
    Can a Gym Leader, any of you, meet me in HQ chat for a sec? I iz confused...

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Can a Gym Leader, any of you, meet me in HQ chat for a sec? I iz confused...
    Im there now.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I will explain BATTLE TACTICS when I get home tonight to the Gym Leaders. The rest of the Pokemon Trainers will have to wait until WARFARE. Sorry for the confusion, all will be well.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    I will explain BATTLE TACTICS when I get home tonight to the Gym Leaders. The rest of the Pokemon Trainers will have to wait until WARFARE. Sorry for the confusion, all will be well.
    S'all good, boss.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Available Gym Leaders... TO VIRIDIAN CITY!!!