Page 4880 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3880 4380 4780 4830 487048784879488048814882 4890 4930 4980 ... LastLast
Results 48,791 to 48,800 of 50094
  1. #48791
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,488
    Blog Entries
    10
    JBW is a totally different animal.
    #BeJelly


  2. #48792
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,760
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    JBW is a totally different animal.
    You expect anything less?


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  3. #48793
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,791
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    JBW is a totally different animal.
    A Charizard


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  4. #48794
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,488
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    You expect anything less?
    haha, we are going to have to step up the douchie level B-mac. haha
    #BeJelly


  5. #48795
    Fresh Member Rubicante III's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    The City Next To Adrian Neville's Hometown
    Posts
    12
    When did Jabe turn into a Pokemon game lol Loving it by the way.

  6. #48796
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubicante III View Post
    When did Jabe turn into a Pokemon game lol Loving it by the way.
    It's just what we do lol. The HQ for the creative members is called Viridian City, creative members are called Gym Leaders and the other guys, like performers are called Pokemon Trainers. And, who is this by the way? A new account I presume?

  7. #48797
    Fresh Member Rubicante III's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    The City Next To Adrian Neville's Hometown
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    It's just what we do lol. The HQ for the creative members is called Viridian City, creative members are called Gym Leaders and the other guys, like performers are called Pokemon Trainers. And, who is this by the way? A new account I presume?
    It is yeah, back from a self imposed sabbatical.

  8. #48798
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubicante III View Post
    It is yeah, back from a self imposed sabbatical.
    I thought I halfway recognized you...THAT dude also was away from here for a bit...



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  9. #48799
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    In a little over two hours, I'll be home. At that time I would like whatever Gym Leaders are up and available to be in the Chatbox @ Viridian City. Thanks!

  10. #48800
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    In a little over two hours, I'll be home. At that time I would like whatever Gym Leaders are up and available to be in the Chatbox @ Viridian City. Thanks!
    I should be there brotha.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.