Page 4869 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3869 4369 4769 4819 485948674868486948704871 4879 4919 4969 ... LastLast
Results 48,681 to 48,690 of 50094
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    JBW.COM ANNOUNCEMENT:

Due to the success of "JBW PRESENTS: VEGASVILLE!" JBW owner R(ob) has decided that there will be a pre-show before EVERY JBW PPV!! This is exciting for JBW because it will be a way to showcase interviews, arrivals and anything else going on around the PPV area.

The show will take place the night before the PPV and will also feature JTB talents as well. For those unaware, JTB: JUSTIFIABLY TOMORROW'S BADASSES is JBW's developmental territory. We all saw the debut of Ruby Soho at JBW PRESENTS: VEGASVILLE! and this trend will continue forward. R(ob) was quoted as saying:

"This is an exciting time for JBW, we're currently growing bigger and bigger with every outing. Our dominance has been started again with us recently getting higher viewers on TV than both EWNCW and IWA for the last two WARFARE episodes. It's great we can showcase our upcoming talents and let them shine a bit as well as provide a different platform for our wrestlers to express themselves. Thank you all for following us and being around while we're just being awesome!"

This is an exciting time indeed for JBW so please check back here for more details pertaining to the new JBW show ABSOLUTION as well as the pre-show for every PPV forward. It will be titled: JBW PRESENTS: COUNTDOWN. Look for it before BATTLE TACTICS this month!!

- JBW.COM TEAM
    I love this idea, the new JBW keeps getting better and better.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Blog Entries
    More PPV incoming! Hopefully I'll be able to put more out tonight. It all really depends on Asher's schedule. We're all caught up with what he's posted in HQ right now so, here's hoping. But hey, his schedule has been hell which is why he's stepping down. For now though, check out Match.

07 -- JBW UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP: SAGITTARIUS BLUE vs SHURIKEN BLADE

Written by Scribbs! Let us know how it is! Enjoy.

Blog Entries
    Okay, match posted. With that, I have an 8hr shift tonight and hopefully will come home to one, tow or all three of the final segments of the PPV. Here's hoping! Either way, see you guys tonight!

before you take off for work rob, pm me the particulars on that one match you need. Looks like i can do it tonight

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Got a txt from my boss saying i was late. Told her to check the schedule, she was looking at the wrong name lol. Its nice to actually have another day off- 3 weeks with only 2 days off, this past Sat and today- i actually get to do some yard work

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Scrib, you wrote an awesome match for our characters! Great job man!

Emerald Flowsion, tribute to the best! Misawa Mitsuharu!

Blog Entries
    I'm tired. This is bullshit. I want to be home lol. Either way, I'm outlining the triple threat match RIGHT NOW at work. So, hopefully I'll be able to post up everything or something or... I dunno when I get home.

about to start on my fist match in 3 weeks- after i respond to a PM

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

and its thundering- again

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    and its thundering- again
    Yea-I'm here to tell ya-This MS weather has been such bull lately! I helped a friend start a garden last week; tearin up topsoil. Then it hasn't stopped raining at all, literally, ever since. And it hasn't rained in damn near three weeks before that, no less.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.