Page 4863 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3863436347634813485348614862486348644865487349134963 ... LastLast
Results 48,621 to 48,630 of 50094
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    I've got nothing more to give tonight folks. It's 3:30am and so far I've written over 1,500 words for that match lol. I'll finish it tomorrow... well, later... and put some more of the PPV up as well. GN Freaks And Geeks! Let me know how you like everything so far peeps!

Will be reading the show later on today and then I'll post my review.
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

The show is amazing, great work to all y'all that worked on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

So far the shows looking great- PM sent ya way too Rob

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Sorry I haven't really been on today, I've been having family time, went to the beach, deep fried some chicken wings and am now watching the 2013 Evil Dead while finishing up the ATHENA vs ANO DOOM match.

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Sorry I haven't really been on today, I've been having family time, went to the beach, deep fried some chicken wings and am now watching the 2013 Evil Dead while finishing up the ATHENA vs ANO DOOM match.
    I want to see that but at the same time don't. Bruce Cambell isn't in it dammit

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Evil Dead and Ano Doom in the same sentence? What are the odds?!?

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Evil Dead and Ano Doom in the same sentence? What are the odds?!?
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    I want to see that but at the same time don't. Bruce Cambell isn't in it dammit
    Actually, he IS in the film. Remember, when they were discussing it they said it was a remake, completely unattached to the original three films. Well, they lied. This film takes place AFTER Ash had come back to our time. He's put his own words in the book and all. This story is set in modern day so something like, 20 years has passed since Army Of Darkness.

The next film coming is "Army Of Darkness II" which will explain what's been going on with Ash since then, then "Evil Dead II" which will continue Mia's story and then finally there will be a last film putting Mia and Ash together with dueling chainsaws taking on the Deadites one last time. Will be fucking SICK!! And for proof of continuation...

Something look familiar??

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Actually, he IS in the film. Remember, when they were discussing it they said it was a remake, completely unattached to the original three films. Well, they lied. This film takes place AFTER Ash had come back to our time. He's put his own words in the book and all. This story is set in modern day so something like, 20 years has passed since Army Of Darkness.

The next film coming is "Army Of Darkness II" which will explain what's been going on with Ash since then, then "Evil Dead II" which will continue Mia's story and then finally there will be a last film putting Mia and Ash together with dueling chainsaws taking on the Deadites one last time. Will be fucking SICK!! And for proof of continuation...

Something look familiar??
    damnn sweet- you just made my day even better. Is it out on DVD/blu ray yet?

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young