Page 4859 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3859 4359 4759 4809 484948574858485948604861 4869 4909 4959 ... LastLast
Results 48,581 to 48,590 of 50094
    LOTD and VV look promising...One can not wait for showtime.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hawk: Vegas, the site of some of the most interesting shows on TV today, will also be the site of a hard hitting, ratings stealing, juggernaut that is Luck of the Draw. And the reason you ask, well if you have been living under a rock, or not keeping up with the latest talk in the entertainment world, Mr. JBTV, Mike Hawk is in action! I will be taking on the combined forces of Super Grover (Ronaldo Romulus), the British business man Simon Cowell (Mr. Smyth) and lovable loser, Alan Harper (Mike Muir). Now these guys claim to bring the ratings for their shows, but in the end, they will learn that the only reason people tune in, is to watch me.

Snair, don't think I didn't hear your cry for last time. I know you are tired of being mediocre, but you made progress last week, you aren't looking to fight with JBW alumni because you know that won't get you anywhere just like Heath Slater, you want to play with the big boys now but this isn't Adult Swim, where old shows go when no one wants them, this is JBTV, featuring the stars people want to see today.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: Vegas, the site of some of the most interesting shows on TV today, will also be the site of a hard hitting, ratings stealing, juggernaut that is Luck of the Draw. And the reason you ask, well if you have been living under a rock, or not keeping up with the latest talk in the entertainment world, Mr. JBTV, Mike Hawk is in action! I will be taking on the combined forces of Super Grover (Ronaldo Romulus), the British business man Simon Cowell (Mr. Smyth) and lovable loser, Alan Harper (Mike Muir). Now these guys claim to bring the ratings for their shows, but in the end, they will learn that the only reason people tune in, is to watch me.

Snair, don't think I didn't hear your cry for last time. I know you are tired of being mediocre, but you made progress last week, you aren't looking to fight with JBW alumni because you know that won't get you anywhere just like Heath Slater, you want to play with the big boys now but this isn't Adult Swim, where old shows go when no one wants them, this is JBTV, featuring the stars people want to see today.
    I'm very much looking forward to our encounter because when we do, I'll tear apart your ego and stamp my authority once again in JBW.
    Mike, I'm hoping you're taking this seriously because I'm the challenge that you can't overcome.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    You've just made my arch enemy list, pal.
    In the important worlds of the greatest sexist, slur-throwing man in SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT:

IC: BRING IT, BITCH!
    D.O.A.

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Snair View Post
    I'm very much looking forward to our encounter because when we do, I'll tear apart your ego and stamp my authority once again in JBW.
    Mike, I'm hoping you're taking this seriously because I'm the challenge that you can't overcome.
    Hawk: I've heard that from about 10+ guys and they all got overcame by the most charismatic man on TV today. You did gain respect from me for actually coming out and challenging a guy that has been active here over the last few months instead of someone returning like the rest of your friends did. But regardless, I outclass you in every way possible and you will know that if you face me.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Blog Entries
    Okay, I've given more than 24 hrs to someone to get their piece in to me. I have an 8hr shift tonight. I get done at 11:30pm est and will be home no later than 11:45pm est. If this person doesn't have their piece in, the rest of VEGASVILLE! is going up. With or without it. I'm not waiting any longer.

so wish i could help. Was supposed to be a short day for me- 6hr shift. But got called in early and was told i had to pull a 12shift- 7am to 7pm(getting off during daylight YES!) now just a few seconds ago got a txt from boss lady, got to work until 11pm. I hate my boss

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Had to make a tough decision today. When the PPV gets posted up, I hope you all understand what I had to do is not in malice.

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Had to make a tough decision today. When the PPV gets posted up, I hope you all understand what I had to do is not in malice.
    What's the decision you made?

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    What's the decision you made?
    You'll see when the PPV is up. Can't speak too much about it on here. Right now anyway.