Page 4858 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3858 4358 4758 4808 484848564857485848594860 4868 4908 4958 ... LastLast
Results 48,571 to 48,580 of 50094
  1. #48571
    Featured Blogger Rated_R(ob)KO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,684
    Blog Entries
    62
    Okay, I'm finishing up VEGASVILLE! right now. I have a few more things to do and it will be up. Then I can start formatting LUCK OF THE DRAW and some of it might be up tonight. But, if not... it will begin tomorrow for sure.
    ]

  2. #48572
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,559
    Blog Entries
    1
    *ahem* so first and foremost. R(ob) vaguely knows where I've been but as of late I have been going through some health issues. Two weeks ago I was diagnosed with diabetes which was the cause of my depression. So I had to do a complete turn around on my life. Made changes such as my eating habits and regular exercise and I can safely say in the last week I lost 8 pounds and am on my way to controlling diabetes and making it my bitch. As for last week I was celebrating my birthday and getting smashed!
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

  3. #48573
    Featured Blogger Rated_R(ob)KO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,684
    Blog Entries
    62
    Kate Upton
    Mila Kunis
    Natalie Portman
    Rosario Dawson
    Trish Stratus
    Maria Kanellis
    Eva Mendes
    Jessica Alba
    Jessica Beil
    Ariana Grande
    Elizabeth Gillies
    Elizabeth Banks
    Emma Watson
    Laura Michelle Prestin
    Alexis Kobayashi
    Ellen Page

    This is not in order. But, this is a list of women I find the most attractive. Yup.
    ]

  4. #48574
    Featured Blogger Rated_R(ob)KO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,684
    Blog Entries
    62
    Okay, I have one or two more posts to do. It's 3:33am right now here and I'll be posting the rest after I get one thing I'm waiting for. Whoo.
    ]

  5. #48575
    The Trinity RomanFlare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Queen City
    Posts
    4,801
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Okay, I have one or two more posts to do. It's 3:33am right now here and I'll be posting the rest after I get one thing I'm waiting for. Whoo.
    *chants Rob's name*

    . . .

    *chants for more beer*
    D.O.A.

  6. #48576
    The Trinity RomanFlare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Queen City
    Posts
    4,801
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Kate Upton
    Mila Kunis
    Natalie Portman
    Rosario Dawson
    Trish Stratus
    Maria Kanellis
    Eva Mendes
    Jessica Alba
    Jessica Beil
    Ariana Grande
    Elizabeth Gillies
    Elizabeth Banks
    Emma Watson
    Laura Michelle Prestin
    Alexis Kobayashi
    Ellen Page

    This is not in order. But, this is a list of women I find the most attractive. Yup.
    Kinda weird to read that list then suddenly have a WWE woman jump out at you.

    Good list, though. I'd probably add Olivia Wilde and actually Kaitlyn (What? I like Athletic Women.).
    D.O.A.

  7. #48577
    The Trinity RomanFlare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Queen City
    Posts
    4,801
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    *ahem* so first and foremost. R(ob) vaguely knows where I've been but as of late I have been going through some health issues. Two weeks ago I was diagnosed with diabetes which was the cause of my depression. So I had to do a complete turn around on my life. Made changes such as my eating habits and regular exercise and I can safely say in the last week I lost 8 pounds and am on my way to controlling diabetes and making it my bitch. As for last week I was celebrating my birthday and getting smashed!
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    D.O.A.

  8. #48578
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    Kinda weird to read that list then suddenly have a WWE woman jump out at you.

    Good list, though. I'd probably add Olivia Wilde and actually Kaitlyn (What? I like Athletic Women.).
    Don't worry, I see it too.
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

    2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim





  9. #48579
    The Trinity RomanFlare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Queen City
    Posts
    4,801
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    Don't worry, I see it too.
    I call first. No more of your sloppy seconds shit.
    D.O.A.

  10. #48580
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    I call first. No more of your sloppy seconds shit.
    You've just made my arch enemy list, pal.
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

    2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim





Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.