Page 4852 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3852 4352 4752 4802 484248504851485248534854 4862 4902 4952 ... LastLast
Results 48,511 to 48,520 of 50094
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Ok boys here it is i'm officially retiring from being member of the e-feds. I want to stay as a writer only and i think i'm better on that. I'm doing this for two reasons. A) Joining many e-feds had took me away valuable time to write GP matches and B) My promos are really boring and repeatable since i returned in the e-feds. My work is not making me happy.

So I'm willing to finish any storylines are planned for me and then i will retire. I believe i will re-join the e-feds one day don't know when but everyone comes back. Now i'm only gonna keep one character in one e-fed for a short run. Nash in the WWE-efed cause i always wanted to team up with THBK. I'll retire him when i feel ready to do so.

Sorry if this will cause you any problems.
    I will say, sucks to see you go and I wish you would have done this in a PM so that way no one knew you were leaving quite yet. I definitely had some plans in the works but considering you're leaving I'm not investing in them. But yeah, it was good to have you while I did. Sad I'm going to get one match with you though. Again, wish you would have done this in a PM.
    JBW PPV: "FOR THE CAUSE II" -- COMING SOON!

Want To
    E-Fed? PM Myself, eyehatecena, scribbler_jones or Holy Jose For Information On How To Get Started With JBW!

I may get a day off!- next week. Hopefully will get down to 40 hrs a week- then I could help out again

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    I may get a day off!- next week. Hopefully will get down to 40 hrs a week- then I could help out again
    That's good. At least we'll have help AFTER the huge PPV. :P
    JBW PPV: "FOR THE CAUSE II" -- COMING SOON!

Want To
    E-Fed? PM Myself, eyehatecena, scribbler_jones or Holy Jose For Information On How To Get Started With JBW!

Blog Entries
    1/2 way in

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    1/2 way in
    Just slam it in all the way, she'll love you more!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by North Vegas Benny View Post
    Just slam it in all the way, she'll love you more!
    I meant my parts for LOTD, but I like your idea better

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

*Sasha is speaking to Ano Doom, with an unmistakable air of coldness around them. She is shouting in mixed bursts of German and English, all the while constantly referencing Athena, Luck Of The Draw, and The Intercontinental Title. She is fiercely looking into the eyes of The Man Beast, as her fist meets her hand several times, as she repeatedly makes the championship motion across his waist. What is heard the most, though, is one simple word: REVENGE. "MAKE THEM SUFFER MY CYBORG!" "MAKE THEM FEEL WHAT I HAVE FELT!" "MY MENTAL ANGUISH SHALL BE THEIR PHYSICAL PAIN!" "YOU BECOME A CHAMPION THIS WEEKEND!" *

Sasha: Tonight marks the beginning of comeuppance, and more importantly, Revenge. It all starts with Athena feeling a fraction of what I have felt over the last two years and even further back than that, and it happens when My Ano Doom leaves LOTD with her IC Title.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Shuriken: Uh....Doom. Your little girl is talking.

Hey guys! I wanted to do a post that contained pictures, but it seems I've exceeded my maximum allotment of pictures on this site. Does anyone know how I can reduce that amount?

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion