Page 4851 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3851 4351 4751 4801 484148494850485148524853 4861 4901 4951 ... LastLast
Results 48,501 to 48,510 of 50094
    Blog Entries
    This fucking Blackjack game may be the hardest thing I have ever written.... I've written the entire thing out probably about 20 times now, and each time it's been shit. I'm feeling lucky today though, just spent a lot of time talking to an old friend of mine that used to deal Blackjack for a living, and also received my newest deck of cards in the mail! (Zombies!!!) Gonna write it all out again from scratch, and put it in the gym when it's all ready.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Black Ninja!
    In an old school Jabe tradition, if anybody in the Hawk, Muir, Romulus, Smyth Fatal-4-way wants to send me a special entrance for their guy, I'll totally use it.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Asher let me know if you need anything about Frewin.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Asher let me know if you need anything about Frewin.
    Actually yes, and this goes for the other guys in the game as well.
    Artemis Eclipse
    Ryan "The Freak" Wells
    Amadeus Frewin
    Mustachio
    KJ Punk
    RedRuM

If you guys can get me some quick lines for gaming, like if you end up going bust, or you win the hand, or you barely lose the hand, just kinda like what you would say.

Also tell me what your guy is wearing to the event, (Do try and dress nice, this is for television, after all)

that would ease up 50% of my difficulty.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    This fucking Blackjack game may be the hardest thing I have ever written.... I've written the entire thing out probably about 20 times now, and each time it's been shit. I'm feeling lucky today though, just spent a lot of time talking to an old friend of mine that used to deal Blackjack for a living, and also received my newest deck of cards in the mail! (Zombies!!!) Gonna write it all out again from scratch, and put it in the gym when it's all ready.
    Speaking of...

THE FIRST PART IS IN THE GYM!!!!!!

Gym leaders, if you can, please read it and tell me what you think as soon as you can, so I can figure out if I have it right this time.

Blog Entries
    Fun LOTD Fact!
    Each hand you'll see played out at the LOTD Blackjack tournament was not created, those are actual recorded hands in a game I played with myself.

Blog Entries
    Just throwing this out there... remember that 12 week thing? Well, I just got my packet and information for phase 1 & 2 of it. Me leaving is phase 4. Phase 3 will apparently be happening in a couple weeks. This means, I might be out of here sooner than originally planned. But, the good thing about it is, if that's the case, everything is already written for it.
    ]

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Just throwing this out there... remember that 12 week thing? Well, I just got my packet and information for phase 1 & 2 of it. Me leaving is phase 4. Phase 3 will apparently be happening in a couple weeks. This means, I might be out of here sooner than originally planned. But, the good thing about it is, if that's the case, everything is already written for it.
    Back to work with LOTD then! Btw how about the Sasha/Doom VV thing? I don't I ever asked you about it lol.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Devon: Now, I just play the waiting game

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Ok boys here it is i'm officially retiring from being member of the e-feds. I want to stay as a writer only and i think i'm better on that. I'm doing this for two reasons. A) Joining many e-feds had took me away valuable time to write GP matches and B) My promos are really boring and repeatable since i returned in the e-feds. My work is not making me happy.

So I'm willing to finish any storylines are planned for me and then i will retire. I believe i will re-join the e-feds one day don't know when but everyone comes back. Now i'm only gonna keep one character in one e-fed for a short run. Nash in the WWE-efed cause i always wanted to team up with THBK. I'll retire him when i feel ready to do so.

Sorry if this will cause you any problems.

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....