Page 4851 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3851435147514801484148494850485148524853486149014951 ... LastLast
Results 48,501 to 48,510 of 50094
  1. #48501
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,582
    Blog Entries
    1
    This fucking Blackjack game may be the hardest thing I have ever written.... I've written the entire thing out probably about 20 times now, and each time it's been shit. I'm feeling lucky today though, just spent a lot of time talking to an old friend of mine that used to deal Blackjack for a living, and also received my newest deck of cards in the mail! (Zombies!!!) Gonna write it all out again from scratch, and put it in the gym when it's all ready.


    Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.
     

  2. #48502
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,829
    In an old school Jabe tradition, if anybody in the Hawk, Muir, Romulus, Smyth Fatal-4-way wants to send me a special entrance for their guy, I'll totally use it.


    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.
     

  3. #48503
    Asher let me know if you need anything about Frewin.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  4. #48504
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,582
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Asher let me know if you need anything about Frewin.
    Actually yes, and this goes for the other guys in the game as well.
    Artemis Eclipse
    Ryan "The Freak" Wells
    Amadeus Frewin
    Mustachio
    KJ Punk
    RedRuM

    If you guys can get me some quick lines for gaming, like if you end up going bust, or you win the hand, or you barely lose the hand, just kinda like what you would say.

    Also tell me what your guy is wearing to the event, (Do try and dress nice, this is for television, after all)

    that would ease up 50% of my difficulty.


    Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.
     

  5. #48505
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,582
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    This fucking Blackjack game may be the hardest thing I have ever written.... I've written the entire thing out probably about 20 times now, and each time it's been shit. I'm feeling lucky today though, just spent a lot of time talking to an old friend of mine that used to deal Blackjack for a living, and also received my newest deck of cards in the mail! (Zombies!!!) Gonna write it all out again from scratch, and put it in the gym when it's all ready.
    Speaking of...

    THE FIRST PART IS IN THE GYM!!!!!!

    Gym leaders, if you can, please read it and tell me what you think as soon as you can, so I can figure out if I have it right this time.


    Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.
     

  6. #48506
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,582
    Blog Entries
    1
    Fun LOTD Fact!
    Each hand you'll see played out at the LOTD Blackjack tournament was not created, those are actual recorded hands in a game I played with myself.


    Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.
     

  7. #48507
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Just throwing this out there... remember that 12 week thing? Well, I just got my packet and information for phase 1 & 2 of it. Me leaving is phase 4. Phase 3 will apparently be happening in a couple weeks. This means, I might be out of here sooner than originally planned. But, the good thing about it is, if that's the case, everything is already written for it.

  8. #48508
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Just throwing this out there... remember that 12 week thing? Well, I just got my packet and information for phase 1 & 2 of it. Me leaving is phase 4. Phase 3 will apparently be happening in a couple weeks. This means, I might be out of here sooner than originally planned. But, the good thing about it is, if that's the case, everything is already written for it.
    Back to work with LOTD then! Btw how about the Sasha/Doom VV thing? I don't I ever asked you about it lol.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  9. #48509
    Devon: Now, I just play the waiting game

    E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

  10. #48510
    Ok boys here it is i'm officially retiring from being member of the e-feds. I want to stay as a writer only and i think i'm better on that. I'm doing this for two reasons. A) Joining many e-feds had took me away valuable time to write GP matches and B) My promos are really boring and repeatable since i returned in the e-feds. My work is not making me happy.

    So I'm willing to finish any storylines are planned for me and then i will retire. I believe i will re-join the e-feds one day don't know when but everyone comes back. Now i'm only gonna keep one character in one e-fed for a short run. Nash in the WWE-efed cause i always wanted to team up with THBK. I'll retire him when i feel ready to do so.

    Sorry if this will cause you any problems.




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.