Page 4850 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3850 4350 4750 4800 484048484849485048514852 4860 4900 4950 ... LastLast
Results 48,491 to 48,500 of 50094
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    Oh, yes it does, well this looks like a good time to join then .
    You got old enemies with new friends around here!

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Yes, the PPV is this weekend. I'm going to try to get it all out between Friday and Saturday. VEGASVILLE! and LUCK OF THE DRAW will be up in pieces. That's the only way I'm going to be able to do it. But yes, the show(s) will be epically amazing.

R(ob) send me a message and he explained. Well if you care here it is.

*The cameras cut to the tron where a video starts playing on the screen. A man's voice sounds from the sounds system*

Man: The following message is brought to you by Antonyo Angelo!

*The video is showing the outside view of a huge garage*

*The cameraman walks into the garage and its full with luxurious cars*

*Antonyo Angelo walks from the back of the garage he gets in a Grey convertible Ferrari and starts the engine. He started pressing the gas and a huge cloud of smoke is created from the car. Angelo turns off the engine after that*

Angelo: Hello cagnas. Is time for your favorite and best part of the show. A message from the Italian Stallion Antonyo Angelo. My debut is coming soon and i'm sure you idiots can't wait to see me in action.

*Loud boos from the crowd*

Angelo: The word excellence has been following me from birth cause this is what i truly am. I'm just like Midas everything i touch turns to gold and the gold always attracts my attention. The championship gold. All the JBW champions should know that they have a target on their back and they better which out because Antonyo Angelo is coming to dominate.

I"m coming to show to all of you and to the other idiots in the back what real wrestling is. I probably am... No no... I definitely am the biggest signing of this company and by far the best wrestler in the roster. Nothing will stop me from achieving my dream and finally become a World Champion. Too be honest its been awhile since the last time that Antonyo Angelo was champion and I'm starting to get frustrated. Not with my self or with my abilities in the ring but with the management in other companies. But here in JBW i know for sure that they want to treat their starts with respect and give them what i deserve.

And soon enough you will all see that what i say i do and what i want i get. I'm a new man right now and I'm re-starting my career here in JBW. I determined to go far and push my self to the limits. The only thing that left to say is when i compete in my first match here in JBW. Make sure all of you to not blink.

My name is Antonyo Angelo and I'm coming soon.

*The same words appear on the screen "Antonyo Angelo coming soon" while the fans are booing very loudly Angelo. He smirks to the camera before the cameras fade to black*

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    R(ob) send me a message and he explained. Well if you care here it is.

*The cameras cut to the tron where a video starts playing on the screen. A man's voice sounds from the sounds system*

Man: The following message is brought to you by Antonyo Angelo!

*The video is showing the outside view of a huge garage*

*The cameraman walks into the garage and its full with luxurious cars*

*Antonyo Angelo walks from the back of the garage he gets in a Grey convertible Ferrari and starts the engine. He started pressing the gas and a huge cloud of smoke is created from the car. Angelo turns off the engine after that*

Angelo: Hello cagnas. Is time for your favorite and best part of the show. A message from the Italian Stallion Antonyo Angelo. My debut is coming soon and i'm sure you idiots can't wait to see me in action.

*Loud boos from the crowd*

Angelo: The word excellence has been following me from birth cause this is what i truly am. I'm just like Midas everything i touch turns to gold and the gold always attracts my attention. The championship gold. All the JBW champions should know that they have a target on their back and they better which out because Antonyo Angelo is coming to dominate.

I"m coming to show to all of you and to the other idiots in the back what real wrestling is. I probably am... No no... I definitely am the biggest signing of this company and by far the best wrestler in the roster. Nothing will stop me from achieving my dream and finally become a World Champion. Too be honest its been awhile since the last time that Antonyo Angelo was champion and I'm starting to get frustrated. Not with my self or with my abilities in the ring but with the management in other companies. But here in JBW i know for sure that they want to treat their starts with respect and give them what i deserve.

And soon enough you will all see that what i say i do and what i want i get. I'm a new man right now and I'm re-starting my career here in JBW. I determined to go far and push my self to the limits. The only thing that left to say is when i compete in my first match here in JBW. Make sure all of you to not blink.

My name is Antonyo Angelo and I'm coming soon.

*The same words appear on the screen "Antonyo Angelo coming soon" while the fans are booing very loudly Angelo. He smirks to the camera before the cameras fade to black*
    I liked it better the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    I liked it better the first time.
    Good thing is that you are not part of the creativity team

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Good thing is that you are not part of the creativity team

Banned
    Blog Entries
    SITUATION AT HAND:

We are currently in an interesting position. Zapphs has been out and will be back once things get situated with him moving... ehc has two jobs now and will be incapable of writing his matches for the show. Asher is writing a ton of the show for the Black Jack games... this leaves Scribbs and I on 10 matches.

I'm asking for a tiny bit of help here. I'm doing three and so is he. With that said, four matches are still up for grabs. If anyone would/could/can write one or two, just one, three, or all four (yeah right.)... PM me if you can. It would be MUCH appreciated at this point. Thanks.

i really hate putting you in a bind Rob. This second job has taken so much of my time i had to stop doing the other(which would have ended in 2 or 3 weeks anyways). I hope i actually get a day off to chillax and do some efeding stuff but not sure when that will be. I just know day to day when to come in, and its been everyday thus far. And where i am doing the sitting y internet carrd does't work and my cell phone barely works so can't do anything there either

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    i really hate putting you in a bind Rob. This second job has taken so much of my time i had to stop doing the other(which would have ended in 2 or 3 weeks anyways). I hope i actually get a day off to chillax and do some efeding stuff but not sure when that will be. I just know day to day when to come in, and its been everyday thus far. And where i am doing the sitting y internet carrd does't work and my cell phone barely works so can't do anything there either
    Well, it will definitely be interesting for sure. This PPV will be a barrel of monkeys to write. And no worries man, lets just hope that when I go away for 12 weeks people are willing to keep this going lol.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Well, it will definitely be interesting for sure. This PPV will be a barrel of monkeys to write. And no worries man, lets just hope that when I go away for 12 weeks people are willing to keep this going lol.
    Box of monkeys indeed.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community