Page 4845 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3845 4345 4745 4795 483548434844484548464847 4855 4895 4945 ... LastLast
Results 48,441 to 48,450 of 50094
  1. #48441
    It appears I can send PM's again. Has the problem been fixed or can I expect it to start fucking up again?
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

    2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim





  2. #48442
    Featured Blogger Rated_R(ob)KO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,712
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    It appears I can send PM's again. Has the problem been fixed or can I expect it to start fucking up again?
    It's been fixed. The site last night was updated to the newest version of V-Bulletin so it's good. That was all part of the issue. Now, this week we're moving to bigger and better servers so the site may experience some hiccups until the shift is completed.

  3. #48443
    Featured Blogger Rated_R(ob)KO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,712
    Blog Entries
    62
    REMEMBER:

    IF you want your character as a part of "JBW Presents: VEGASVILLE!" the pre-show taking place before the PPV next week, I need YOU to send me a completed piece by no later than Tuesday!! (I previously said Sunday but have gotten minimal response thus far.) If no one really responds to it, the pre-show will be cancelled. Now, if you want to do a piece please make it revolve around Vegas, the PPV or part of the pre-show festivities.

    - Red Carpet Arrival.

    - Interview in the Mohegan Sun Arena.

    - Out in Vegas.

    - At one of the many gambling tables set up OUTSIDE the arena.

    - On a tour bus.

    ANYTHING that signifies and ARRIVAL to the show.

  4. #48444
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    It's been fixed. The site last night was updated to the newest version of V-Bulletin so it's good. That was all part of the issue. Now, this week we're moving to bigger and better servers so the site may experience some hiccups until the shift is completed.
    Praise Jebus!!
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

    2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim





  5. #48445
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    REMEMBER:

    IF you want your character as a part of "JBW Presents: VEGASVILLE!" the pre-show taking place before the PPV next week, I need YOU to send me a completed piece by no later than Tuesday!! (I previously said Sunday but have gotten minimal response thus far.) If no one really responds to it, the pre-show will be cancelled. Now, if you want to do a piece please make it revolve around Vegas, the PPV or part of the pre-show festivities.

    - Red Carpet Arrival.

    - Interview in the Mohegan Sun Arena.

    - Out in Vegas.

    - At one of the many gambling tables set up OUTSIDE the arena.

    - On a tour bus.

    ANYTHING that signifies and ARRIVAL to the show.
    I'm working on an Ivankof Sight seeing Strip piece as I type this. Maybe something from my other new characters, and possibly Sasha and Ano Doom...Not exactly their style though, so we'll see.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  6. #48446
    Featured Blogger Rated_R(ob)KO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,712
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    I'm working on an Ivankof Sight seeing Strip piece as I type this. Maybe something from my other new characters, and possibly Sasha and Ano Doom...Not exactly their style though, so we'll see.
    Don't forget about Mr. + Mrs. Frewin.

  7. #48447
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Don't forget about Mr. + Mrs. Frewin.
    Oh yea, I DID! That's gonna be another good one, lol.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  8. #48448
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    REMEMBER:

    IF you want your character as a part of "JBW Presents: VEGASVILLE!" the pre-show taking place before the PPV next week, I need YOU to send me a completed piece by no later than Tuesday!! (I previously said Sunday but have gotten minimal response thus far.) If no one really responds to it, the pre-show will be cancelled. Now, if you want to do a piece please make it revolve around Vegas, the PPV or part of the pre-show festivities.

    - Red Carpet Arrival.

    - Interview in the Mohegan Sun Arena.

    - Out in Vegas.

    - At one of the many gambling tables set up OUTSIDE the arena.

    - On a tour bus.

    ANYTHING that signifies and ARRIVAL to the show.
    I think the Mohegan Sun casino is some where in California, I know for a fact it isn't in las Vegas. If the ppv is in Vegas then you should have had it at the MGM Grand Garden Arena or the Thomas&Mack Center where WWE goes or the Orleans Arena where Impact Wrestling will be in a couple weeks.

    Also I don't need you to send me that thing any more, I found I still have it in my sent e mails. I will try to send it back in the next couple of days and try to get you a promo for the pre show and show you guys how we do it here. Lol


     





  9. #48449
    Featured Blogger Rated_R(ob)KO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,712
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by North Vegas Benny View Post
    I think the Mohegan Sun casino is some where in California, I know for a fact it isn't in las Vegas. If the ppv is in Vegas then you should have had it at the MGM Grand Garden Arena or the Thomas&Mack Center where WWE goes or the Orleans Arena where Impact Wrestling will be in a couple weeks.

    Also I don't need you to send me that thing any more, I found I still have it in my sent e mails. I will try to send it back in the next couple of days and try to get you a promo for the pre show and show you guys how we do it here. Lol
    Hmmm.... when WWE does RAW Roulette, it's always advertised from the Mohegan Sun Arena in Las Vegas.

  10. #48450
    Featured Blogger Rated_R(ob)KO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,712
    Blog Entries
    62
    Okay, the whole show is finally up. Review how you have to. Do what you need to. I'm tired and in seven hours my father comes home from prison. He's been down for five years and I couldn't be happier to have him back! Either way, VEGASVILLE! and LUCK OF THE DRAW this weekend!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.