Page 4836 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3836 4336 4736 4786 482648344835483648374838 4846 4886 4936 ... LastLast
Results 48,351 to 48,360 of 50094
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Lol! Yeah, it will be a good one I believe. I've yet to fully piece the show together but I will be on Thursday. It might come out on Friday if the as of right now unnamed people get their shit in. There's four of you I'm waiting on. You know who you are. -_-
    sounds good...what did you think of the Athena And Sasha stuff GG and I put together btw?

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    Rob sorry for the delay promo will be in soon.

Well good news no depression or Bipolar disorder.

Bad News...I've been diagnosed with diabetes.But I'm going to do everything I can to kick it's ass!

Though I have a job interview tomorrow. Should I get it I will get a $2 increase of what I make at Bank of America as a teller. I'll be switiching over to Wells Fargo and get paid around $14 an hour plus seeing if I can move up quickly there. So with the good comes the bad I guess
    Diabetes, WE COMIN' FOR YOU!
    D.O.A.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Tired Jabe owner is tired. I have 18 minutes until home. I. Need. Sleep. Now. Right now. Like, yesterday. Now. Look... look... now. Now.

Only 2hrs and 20min left here for the night. I have one 8hr shift after that and then I'm off for SIX days!!! Whoo and or hoo.
    Its More Like

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

promo is sent.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Kyojin: The time is very near. Come Warfare- whether Jman wants it or not, he's going to have his career ended. It's only a matter of time before I take over this entire company. From the bottom all the way to the very top. Each and every week, all of these veterans return and newcomers arrive but they don't have the appeal that I have. I am the Superstar of the Year. I am the very definition of greatness, and inside that steel- I'm going to prove it.
    Artemis: Don't forget about me at the Pay-Per-View you silly bitch! You have to go through quite a mountain and I'm not quite sure you're going to be able to handle it. Have fun sunshine.
    Jman: For once, you bean eating, chowdah loving dumbass, I agree with you. Kyojin doesn't know what he's getting into Friday night. In fact, Kyo, don't worry about Artie just yet. That ring isn't his yard, it's mine.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Blog Entries

Just another video of a new name coming with Absolution

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Artemis: Don't forget about me at the Pay-Per-View you silly bitch! You have to go through quite a mountain and I'm not quite sure you're going to be able to handle it. Have fun sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Jman: For once, you bean eating, chowdah loving dumbass, I agree with you. Kyojin doesn't know what he's getting into Friday night. In fact, Kyo, don't worry about Artie just yet. That ring isn't his yard, it's mine.
    Kyojin: Artemis, I will see you at Luck of the Draw- and I hope you're watching on Warfare as I do to Jman what I plan on doing to you. This isn't your JBW anymore boys- this is my JBW, and I plan on proving that Friday.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Blog Entries
    STORMS! STOOOOOORMS! I should be okay outside of some thunder and possible power outage. But I'm at work so the power outage will suck.
    D.O.A.

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries

A top mercenary (played by Mike Hawk) takes a job to deliver a diamond worth $50 million to a royal prince in the far East. However, as he word of his mission reaches another mercenary (played by Mike Muir), a drug lord (played by Mr. Smyth) and a king from a rival country (played by Ronaldo Romulus), the mercenary must do whatever it takes to protect the package and defeat everyone stands in his way. Will the diamond reach its rightful owner amidst the chaos or will one of the dastardly deviants succeed in toppling the greatest mercenary in the world and capture the prize. Tune in to Luck of the Draw to find out.

Hawk: As always, my costars are going to be in for a big surprise when they find out that even thought the ring can hold all of us, the spotlight can only belong to one man, the JBTV Television champion of the World, Mike Hawk. Boys, bring all the talent you have because I am going to rake in every sponsor I can get when I put on one of the greatest shows this programing has ever seen. Lights, camera, action!
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions