Page 4771 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3771 4271 4671 4721 476147694770477147724773 4781 4821 4871 ... LastLast
Results 47,701 to 47,710 of 50094
  1. #47701
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    I'll PM you my thoughts.
    ... Fair enough lol. Regardless, can't wait to read what you have to say dude.

  2. #47702
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    I need to make an accomplishment sammich! LOL! 'Tis a good night indeed. Now, off for 'da sammich!

  3. #47703
    The Trinity RomanFlare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Queen City
    Posts
    4,801
    Blog Entries
    11
    I just want you fine people to know:

    I like candy. And big butts.
    D.O.A.

  4. #47704
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,558
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    I need to make an accomplishment sammich! LOL! 'Tis a good night indeed. Now, off for 'da sammich!
    this means show is finished or Eddie likes what he sees in JBW!. I want a sammich doe
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

  5. #47705
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,311
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    I just want you fine people to know:

    I like candy. And big butts.
    Same here bro lol



  6. #47706
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Same here bro lol

    Why is this no shocker?
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

    #TeamDevs

  7. #47707
    The Trinity RomanFlare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Queen City
    Posts
    4,801
    Blog Entries
    11
    So it's my first night on my own working third shift at a hotel front desk. I am going to be bored a lot the next two nights as I search for some entertainment that is public safe--no cursing, mostly. Can't watch Frankie Boyle anymore, I guess. Rome sad.
    D.O.A.

  8. #47708
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,558
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    So it's my first night on my own working third shift at a hotel front desk. I am going to be bored a lot the next two nights as I search for some entertainment that is public safe--no cursing, mostly. Can't watch Frankie Boyle anymore, I guess. Rome sad.
    ahhhh that's the job you're doing that you mentioned on your Pokemon Platinum LP recently
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

  9. #47709
    The Trinity RomanFlare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Queen City
    Posts
    4,801
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    ahhhh that's the job you're doing that you mentioned on your Pokemon Platinum LP recently
    I'm glad someone watches those. Bloody hard to keep chugging with that, not as interesting as Digimon World 3. Almost didn't get an episode for Saturday, BUT I DID IT.

    But yeah, same one. It's a treat, so far. Had no rooms basically as soon as I got here, sooooooooooo.

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Same here bro lol
    Ghost booty best booty.
    D.O.A.

  10. #47710
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,558
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    I'm glad someone watches those. Bloody hard to keep chugging with that, not as interesting as Digimon World 3. Almost didn't get an episode for Saturday, BUT I DID IT.

    But yeah, same one. It's a treat, so far. Had no rooms basically as soon as I got here, sooooooooooo.
    please I look forward to a new pokemon episode from you! and Digimon i can't get into it for some reason I just can't
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.