Page 4770 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3770 4270 4670 4720 476047684769477047714772 4780 4820 4870 ... LastLast
Results 47,691 to 47,700 of 50094
  1. #47691
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,119
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    And see, that's why I don't post all of my parts in there lol. I mean, we all have the skeleton to go by but, it's how we do it that makes it special. And I still like you guys to be just a tiny bit surprised lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    And thats what I love- a surprise even to us in creative
    IWA Creative HQ is very much like this. The guys working on Chaos (Vandarius & Scribbs) can't see the Revolution part and the Revolution guys can't see the Chaos part of HQ. Efedding needs to stay fun even if you're on creative.


    Kyojin

    Final ICW World Champion

    eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

    ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

    Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

    Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

    Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

    Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

  2. #47692
    The Trinity RomanFlare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Queen City
    Posts
    4,801
    Blog Entries
    11
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

    What the hell is going on here?
    D.O.A.

  3. #47693
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    IWA Creative HQ is very much like this. The guys working on Chaos (Vandarius & Scribbs) can't see the Revolution part and the Revolution guys can't see the Chaos part of HQ. Efedding needs to stay fun even if you're on creative.
    Yeah man, it completely rocks, Like, I don't let creative see the final product of the show until its posted. And there's so much added by then that the original skeleton looks so different compared by standards lol. Then they have fun reading it all. It works out extremely well that way... and hey, glad to see you lingering around lol.

  4. #47694
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,119
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Yeah man, it completely rocks, Like, I don't let creative see the final product of the show until its posted. And there's so much added by then that the original skeleton looks so different compared by standards lol. Then they have fun reading it all. It works out extremely well that way... and hey, glad to see you lingering around lol.
    Yeah I get what you mean. In IWA HQ, we have our Chaos & Revolution skeletons posted in the same section so everybody can see but we only put what matches are there- the winners are placed in the respective sections to keep everybody surprised if we can do. And haha, gotta check up on you guys


    Kyojin

    Final ICW World Champion

    eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

    ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

    Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

    Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

    Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

    Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

  5. #47695
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,282
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

    What the hell is going on here?
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

    #REAL!

  6. #47696
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

    What the hell is going on here?
    Who the fuck are you? WB dude!!

  7. #47697
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Yeah I get what you mean. In IWA HQ, we have our Chaos & Revolution skeletons posted in the same section so everybody can see but we only put what matches are there- the winners are placed in the respective sections to keep everybody surprised if we can do. And haha, gotta check up on you guys
    I have to know what you think so far... if you've been reading that is.

  8. #47698
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,554
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

    What the hell is going on here?
    HEY IT'S MY FAVORITE LET'S PLAYER


    and by that I mean Pokemon
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

  9. #47699
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

    What the hell is going on here?
    Total...Nonstop... Action.
    The wolf of the night, and the Elvis of awesomeness. AWHOOOOOOOO!
    FIRST EVER & Former HORRORCORE CHAMPION!(9/11/11 - 1/14/13)
    Efed Record: Wins: 26 - Losses: 4 - Draws: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    I'm liking the way you think, Mr.Wolf!

  10. #47700
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,119
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    I have to know what you think so far... if you've been reading that is.
    I'll PM you my thoughts.


    Kyojin

    Final ICW World Champion

    eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

    ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

    Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

    Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

    Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

    Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.