Page 4764 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3764 4264 4664 4714 475447624763476447654766 4774 4814 4864 ... LastLast
Results 47,631 to 47,640 of 50094
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    HolyJose: Really? because I can distinctly remember always kicking your ass and besides I've worked my fucking ass off where the hell have you been? No one and I mean absolutely NO ONE will take this belt off of me
    Sasha: I don't know why Well's thinks I can beat you. You're too big. But my friends Ano Doom or Mike Muir could, with ease. Ano could destroy you in his sleep

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    HolyJose: Congratulations you have a win over me back when I was at my lowest. Now let's see the adverse effect when I am at my best. that score will be 1-1 by then
    Artemis: No, your lowest was after SuperNOVA broke up and you were aimless. Just because you're JBW Champion now, doesn't mean shit. You're still the same person, you're still the same sad sack of shit you were before and I'm still Artemis Eclipse. The next time we meet, it will be 2-0... and then I'll be JBW Champion. Bank on it.
    ]

HolyJose: Really? because I can distinctly remember always kicking your ass and besides I've worked my fucking ass off where the hell have you been? No one and I mean absolutely NO ONE will take this belt off of me
    Sleep: Looks like you got a target on your back there Joey. Don't worry I have faith that you will hold that title for a little while, well actually I mean until you see me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Artemis: Anything but a failed wrestler, little man. I'm way more accomplished than you could ever imagine. And yeah, everyone hits a small slump in the wins. You've been riding that slump like I have your whore of a mother though. Long, hard, all the time and never letting up. Look up Downward Spiral and you won't see NIN, you'll see yourself.
    Wells: Little man? Coming from you, not going to mean much, I hear whispers there Eclipse, and it sounds like from the other wrestlers that it shows in the locker room that you have your OWN little man to be worried about. Artemis, you think tying your shoes successfully is an accomplishment, so if that is the best you got to dish out for accomplishments, then this comparison is over before it even began, just like your career. And I love my mother, but if you truly have to think that far down to brag about having sex with, then boy you don't have much luck with the ladies do you, Little Man. But me, a downward spiral? Just you wait, I'll be here in JBW soon, and before you know it, you'll be leaving here, but not under your own power, but by stretcher. You know who is gonna put you in that condition? Ryan "The Freak" Wells.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Artemis: No, your lowest was after SuperNOVA broke up and you were aimless. Just because you're JBW Champion now, doesn't mean shit. You're still the same person, you're still the same sad sack of shit you were before and I'm still Artemis Eclipse. The next time we meet, it will be 2-0... and then I'll be JBW Champion. Bank on it.
    HolyJose: No because I am JBW Champion it means I am the best this business has to offer. It means I am better than you. The next time we meet Arty I'll whip your ass so bad you'll need a new mask to hide your shame.
    Quote Originally Posted by North Vegas Benny View Post
    Sleep: Looks like you got a target on your back there Joey. Don't worry I have faith that you will hold that title for a little while, well actually I mean until you see me.
    HolyJose: Believe me sleeps I knew this was coming and you're one guy I have never faced yet we were TV Champions at the same time. I look forward to seeing you in the ring
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time

Quote Originally Posted by North Vegas Benny View Post

Shuriken: Woah there....how about you get through me so you can be on your way to the title, yeah? I think everyone would like to see us in a match.

HolyJose: No because I am JBW Champion it means I am the best this business has to offer. It means I am better than you. The next time we meet Arty I'll whip your ass so bad you'll need a new mask to hide your shame.

Shuriken: So you have broken the glass ceiling. *claps* I guess you learned a thing or two from me, whether you want to admit that or not. Jose, do me a favor: hold on to that championship, will you? Hopefully after you go through your list of challengers...we shall have one more dance, yeah?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post

Shuriken: So you have broken the glass ceiling. *claps* I guess you learned a thing or two from me, whether you want to admit that or not. Jose, do me a favor: hold on to that championship, will you? Hopefully after you go through your list of challengers...we shall have one more dance, yeah?
    HolyJose: It took a few knees to the head to finally get to me but yes I learned and I will hold onto this. I've still yet to beat you clean so one more match I say hell yes!
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: Little man? Coming from you, not going to mean much, I hear whispers there Eclipse, and it sounds like from the other wrestlers that it shows in the locker room that you have your OWN little man to be worried about. Artemis, you think tying your shoes successfully is an accomplishment, so if that is the best you got to dish out for accomplishments, then this comparison is over before it even began, just like your career. And I love my mother, but if you truly have to think that far down to brag about having sex with, then boy you don't have much luck with the ladies do you, Little Man. But me, a downward spiral? Just you wait, I'll be here in JBW soon, and before you know it, you'll be leaving here, but not under your own power, but by stretcher. You know who is gonna put you in that condition? Ryan "The Freak" Wells.
    Artemis: Oh, wasn't it you who brought my mother into this in the first place? Can't take the heat then shut the fuck up. And trust me, in reality... you don't have any idea what I have a hold of. And yeah, I'll bring up accolades and accomplishments every day of the week. Which are much more than you can say about yourself and what you've done. All you spout is about people being afraid of you. Why does anyone need to be afraid of a shell?
    ]

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries

HolyJose: Believe me sleeps I knew this was coming and you're one guy I have never faced yet we were TV Champions at the same time. I look forward to seeing you in the ring
    Hawk: Someone's getting a little full of himself right now, in case you haven't been watching, me as the TV champion has constantly drawn more ratings then you ever did. Not only am I reinventing this belt in my own image, I am make it something you never could, a prestigious title. But don't worry, because I can fix the world title after you admit that you aren't old enough to wear a big boy belt.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions