Page 4761 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3761 4261 4661 4711 475147594760476147624763 4771 4811 4861 ... LastLast
Results 47,601 to 47,610 of 50094
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Mike Muir: Well hello there Mr Number One Contender

OOC: Good seeing you around again AB
    Wells: Hmmm, I'm surprised you're still able to walk after the beating I gave you in EWA.

OOC: Good to be back my friend.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: Surprised your ears can pick up sound, considering how old you are. I think I know what to get you for your birthday now, a nice pair of hearing aids, or maybe a new cane?
    Hawk: It's Wells. These days must be hard for you, you used to be able to hold number 1 contender spots for every title imaginable, even the women's somehow. But now a days, the competition for Number 1 contender has gotten a lot stiffer, even for you. I heard you actually have to win or be liked now to even challenge for a title. But you know all about that since you just lost to Note in the IWA and TBOZ in the voting process.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post

Shuriken: Well, aren't you thoughtful. But I don't need a weapon. My fists and skill are plenty. Maybe I should get you a shiny belt for being the most egotistical.
    Wells: You call me egotistical yet you are gloating about your "fists and skill"...ladies and gentleman, the winner and NEW Conceded Champion of the World...Shuriken Blade! But go right ahead if you want to go buy a JBW World Championship from the gift shop, maybe we can compare it to the real one, which I'll have soon and see which one is more "shiny".
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

(w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    Wells: The better question is, who are YOU?

OOC: That's not fair seeing as you're the guy who controls JBW.
    Artemis: Who am I? Who the fuck am I? 6 time and final ICW Insanity and X-Treme Champion and the final EWA Fury TV Champion. Soon to be EWNCW Inferno Champion as well. What the fuck have you accomplished?

OOC: Afraid I'll get the shovel? Welcome back bud.

Wells: Hmmm, I'm surprised you're still able to walk after the beating I gave you in EWA.

OOC: Good to be back my friend.
    Mike Muir: Ah yes, EWA, the place where you showed your true colours. You say you fight for the fans, that you fight for honour. But we all saw the true Ryan Wells there- the back stabber, the fraud

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: It's Wells. These days must be hard for you, you used to be able to hold number 1 contender spots for every title imaginable, even the women's somehow. But now a days, the competition for Number 1 contender has gotten a lot stiffer, even for you. I heard you actually have to win or be liked now to even challenge for a title. But you know all about that since you just lost to Note in the IWA and TBOZ in the voting process.
    Sasha Panzer: He fought women? How rude!

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Wells: You call me egotistical yet you are gloating about your "fists and skill"...ladies and gentleman, the winner and NEW Conceded Champion of the World...Shuriken Blade! But go right ahead if you want to go buy a JBW World Championship from the gift shop, maybe we can compare it to the real one, which I'll have soon and see which one is more "shiny".

Shuriken: Aren't I allowed to be prideful of my own skill? I certainly don't gloat of my accomplishments. As for the JBW World Championship, don't ever the richest prize to a mere toy. Whoever has that, will be allowed to be as conceded if they want. You talk after you backed up what you say.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Artemis: Who am I? Who the fuck am I? 6 time and final ICW Insanity and X-Treme Champion and the final EWA Fury TV Champion. Soon to be EWNCW Inferno Champion as well. What the fuck have you accomplished?

OOC: Afraid I'll get the shovel? Welcome back bud.
    Wells: You know, there is a nice engraver nearby who can give you a nice plastic trophy with those engraved on the front for you to show off, or medals, whatever tickles your fancy. I'm Ryan "The Freak" Wells, you might want to learn it soon, because you'll be hearing my name called when I get in the ring with you and they call me the winner.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

(w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Shuriken: Aren't I allowed to be prideful of my own skill? I certainly don't gloat of my accomplishments. As for the JBW World Championship, don't ever the richest prize to a mere toy. Whoever has that, will be allowed to be as conceded if they want. You talk after you backed up what you say.
    Sasha Panzer: I think he is just trying to compensate for something. He talks a big game, but has a small weee wee. Or something like that

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries

Wells: Not when there is no skill to be prideful about. I'm not gloating about mine either, those were the past, this is now. That title will be mine soon, no need to worry Blade, I'll let you touch it, if you that is something you are worried that I won't let you to do when I win it.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

(w/ Kaige Chamberlain)