Page 4755 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3755 4255 4655 4705 474547534754475547564757 4765 4805 4855 ... LastLast
Results 47,541 to 47,550 of 50094
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Promo is sent in! Woohoo!
    Whelp, no rest for the wicked I guess lol. I was getting ready for sleep but, I need to see this one haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Whelp, no rest for the wicked I guess lol. I was getting ready for sleep but, I need to see this one haha.
    Hope I did a good 'un, bossman.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Hope I did a good 'un, bossman.
    Like I told you in private, it was just what was needed! Thanks for having it in so early as well! NOW.... Off to ssssslllleeeeeeeeeeppppppaaaahhhhh!!!! G'Night Jabesters!

Blog Entries
    Mr. Blood: The fucking party boys? For fucks sake, I thought this St George was supposed to know shit. Boys, you ain't amounted to shit in IWA, and if we have something to say about it, or lets face it even if we don't, the best you can hope for here is to share a joint with sleepy before you get your bitch asses thrown in the fucking hospital. I mean for Christ's sake, have you two fucking dweebs even won a match that wasn't against your thirteen year old trailer park girlfriend?

Mr. Black: I Fucking Doubt it.

Mr. Blood: Which brings us right over to the ass-kiss twins. I don't know what church choir you boys slipped out of, and I'm damn sure that the only person who cares is one very lonely priest. What matters here is that you boys understand exactly what the fuck you are dealing with here. Because You boys don't have the balls to survive this industry, I can fucking see it just looking at you. To survive you gotta be a predator, and boys? All you are is fucking prey.

Mr. Black: Lily-white bitches.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Damn. Woke up to no notifications. I was gonna say, if I get everything early... I'll post the show early. But, i don't know now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Damn. Woke up to no notifications. I was gonna say, if I get everything early... I'll post the show early. But, i don't know now.

GET THE FUCKIN SHIT IN BUBS!

I'm over here all like 6:22 TO 6:36!

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Mr. Blood: The fucking party boys? For fucks sake, I thought this St George was supposed to know shit. Boys, you ain't amounted to shit in IWA, and if we have something to say about it, or lets face it even if we don't, the best you can hope for here is to share a joint with sleepy before you get your bitch asses thrown in the fucking hospital. I mean for Christ's sake, have you two fucking dweebs even won a match that wasn't against your thirteen year old trailer park girlfriend?

Mr. Black: I Fucking Doubt it.

Mr. Blood: Which brings us right over to the ass-kiss twins. I don't know what church choir you boys slipped out of, and I'm damn sure that the only person who cares is one very lonely priest. What matters here is that you boys understand exactly what the fuck you are dealing with here. Because You boys don't have the balls to survive this industry, I can fucking see it just looking at you. To survive you gotta be a predator, and boys? All you are is fucking prey.

Mr. Black: Lily-white bitches.
    D-Boy: As I told you guys over in IWA, we are the best at everything we do! We are the pardy! We are the show stoppers! We will take those titles off anyone who stands in our way. As far as your not amounting for anything bullshit comment, I forgot currently being in a number one contenders feud is now amounting to nothing over in IWA. Your both ignorant, total tools, and epic douchebags.... I just hope your ready for the beat down the pardy will put on you "guys", Black Blooded, if you choose to be the guys standing with our titles.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-Boy: As I told you guys over in IWA, we are the best at everything we do! We are the pardy! We are the show stoppers! We will take those titles off anyone who stands in our way. As far as your not amounting for anything bullshit comment, I forgot currently being in a number one contenders feud is now amounting to nothing over in IWA. Your both ignorant, total tools, and epic douchebags.... I just hope your ready for the beat down the pardy will put on you "guys", Black Blooded, if you choose to be the guys standing with our titles.
    Mr. Blood: You see these belts bitch? These weren't earned playing grabass with some irish whore. Oh, and you want to talk no 1 contenders? we're just weeks away from Black Blooded holding the IWA Championship as well. You want the JBW Belts? Our belts? Well, you better get in fucking line because we got other bitches to put in their place before we can get to you. The most you boys have managed to do so far in IWA is lose to a couple of NWO wannabees. Hell the only reason you boys even have a shot to become the no 1 contenders is because Black Blooded wasn't allowed to compete.

Mr. Black: But keep on thinkin you're something.

Mr. Blood: Because it will make it all the fucking sweeter when Black here crushes your fucking skull like an overripe grape while I break every fucking bone in your boyfriend's pathetic frame. Listen well you pathetic, childish, pointless, happy-go-lucky drunken waste of fucking space. The day you boys come up against Black Blooded is the day your pathetic excuses for careers, end.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Mr. Blood: You see these belts bitch? These weren't earned playing grabass with some irish whore. Oh, and you want to talk no 1 contenders? we're just weeks away from Black Blooded holding the IWA Championship as well. You want the JBW Belts? Our belts? Well, you better get in fucking line because we got other bitches to put in their place before we can get to you. The most you boys have managed to do so far in IWA is lose to a couple of NWO wannabees. Hell the only reason you boys even have a shot to become the no 1 contenders is because Black Blooded wasn't allowed to compete.

Mr. Black: But keep on thinkin you're something.

Mr. Blood: Because it will make it all the fucking sweeter when Black here crushes your fucking skull like an overripe grape while I break every fucking bone in your boyfriend's pathetic frame. Listen well you pathetic, childish, pointless, happy-go-lucky drunken waste of fucking space. The day you boys come up against Black Blooded is the day your pathetic excuses for careers, end.
    D-Boy: Ah shit, you boys be trippin'! You be talking like your all the shit but we know inside your just blank space! You's be talking about the belfast harlot as if we give two shits. No wonder Vivica is such a crazy as bitch. You boys don't know who we are! Your tripped up on our false facade. We will always be fighters first, talkers second. While you boys carry around our titles continue to pretend we are just the pretenders in your rear view mirror if you please. We will thrive on it when we prove our contendership... as we strip those titles off you... and win our first tag team titles! Now get out of my biz you punk ass bitches.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-Boy: Ah shit, you boys be trippin'! You be talking like your all the shit but we know inside your just blank space! You's be talking about the belfast harlot as if we give two shits. No wonder Vivica is such a crazy as bitch. You boys don't know who we are! Your tripped up on our false facade. We will always be fighters first, talkers second. While you boys carry around our titles continue to pretend we are just the pretenders in your rear view mirror if you please. We will thrive on it when we prove our contendership... as we strip those titles off you... and win our first tag team titles! Now get out of my biz you punk ass bitches.

Mr. Blood: Funny thing there, bitch boy, You keep talkin like there is someone else with you. As far as I can see, you're all alone here. Not like it fucking matters. You could have a fucking division of marines and it wouldn't stop me from running your ass over like a fucking rabbit in a ditch.

(OOC: Asher's nap time now, my favorite part of my day off)