Page 4750 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3750 4250 4650 4700 474047484749475047514752 4760 4800 4850 ... LastLast
Results 47,491 to 47,500 of 50094
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Artemis: I must say, even though I lost the match... it still feels like I learned something. i learned that this place is just like the rest, they cater to "the in crowd". Isn't that some shit? Pfft.
    Barbie Panxer: Fuck the in crowd. And Fuck those bitches Faith LeFlur and Eden Sky. I held gold before both those idiots as I was EWA HellCats Champion. Too bad the company died, least I retired the belt. Even my runt of a sister could stand a chance against me

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Barbie Panxer: Fuck the in crowd. And Fuck those bitches Faith LeFlur and Eden Sky. I held gold before both those idiots as I was EWA HellCats Champion. Too bad the company died, least I retired the belt. Even my runt of a sister could stand a chance against me
    Artemis: Well, aren't you a sight for sore eyes. I haven't spoken to you since I debuted in EWA last year. I mean, we've been around each other but you always gave me dirty looks. Either way, yeah... Sasha definitely has some issues like... real issues. Faith I haven't really talked to but Eden didn't even talk to me after Valentine's Day haha!

Artemis: Well, aren't you a sight for sore eyes. I haven't spoken to you since I debuted in EWA last year. I mean, we've been around each other but you always gave me dirty looks. Either way, yeah... Sasha definitely has some issues like... real issues. Faith I haven't really talked to but Eden didn't even talk to me after Valentine's Day haha!
    Barbie: Been a bit busy. As for the looks- yes, they may be dirty, but not in the way you think, or maybe they were. Ha Ha. And Sasha has always had issues, she always wanted to be like me but the idiot just doesn't get it. There is no one like me. And as much as I love my brothers- big brother Karl better stop sticking up for her- its making him weak. I blame her on my brothers not winning the belts. She got in Karls head

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Barbie: Been a bit busy. As for the looks- yes, they may be dirty, but not in the way you think, or maybe they were. Ha Ha. And Sasha has always had issues, she always wanted to be like me but the idiot just doesn't get it. There is no one like me. And as much as I love my brothers- big brother Karl better stop sticking up for her- its making him weak. I blame her on my brothers not winning the belts. She got in Karls head
    Artemis: Hmm... I will bite my tongue on the double meaning of how you used dirty right there. Either way, Sasha has honestly gotten weirder since she's been with the big leather freak, Doom. I hope your brothers pull it together though, they're a great team when they're on their game. But recently, they've screwed the pooch.

Blog Entries
    Just want to say, this is what my creative team sees when they log on to get down to business...

Blog Entries
    *The cameras are in the back and they catch HolyJose as he is making his way to his car wearing Jeans and plain white tshirt and his newly acquired JBW Championship around his waist. He stops for a moment before getting in his car, turns around and smiles at the camera*

HolyJose: You know this business is all about paying your dues and busting your ass for little to no credit. I've been overlooked so many times that it's been demoralizing but I don't care if I'm on someone's top 10 list or not. I don't care if some big time newbie whose won 3 world titles in just a few short months is getting more attention than me. Why? Because while they were handed their spot I was in the back, hungry just for a taste and when I finally achieved my dream it would be far more glorious and rewarding knowing that I busted my ass for this. Now look at me, here I stand the NEW JBW Champion. Thank you to the fans that have given me so much heat, thank you to JBW Management, Thank You TDA and all the other stars who believed in me. Let's make this ride a memorable one.

OOC: Again thank you all
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

Artemis: Hmm... I will bite my tongue on the double meaning of how you used dirty right there. Either way, Sasha has honestly gotten weirder since she's been with the big leather freak, Doom. I hope your brothers pull it together though, they're a great team when they're on their game. But recently, they've screwed the pooch.
    That will escalate quickly...

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Just to clarify TDA's future.. He's not retired. When I was constructing my 'final promo' for the Pay Per View I made sure that it was obvious that TDA is only going on a very long break that he may or may not ever come back from. After speaking to several people in private I opted against 'retirement' because there was a great point brought to me about how the temptation to come back is always there. I am simply going to focus on other projects in real life and on here.

But right now I am sort of keeping my foot in the door because I recently took a spot on EWNCW's creative team, but so far I have been used sparsely and I have only written 3 or 4 matches thus far. If by some chance I decide to dust TDA off in the future I made it a point near the end of my promo that he would come back one day and how it was not "goodbye forever, but for now". TDA will always be a fixture of JBW, and I would want him to be available for specials or something along the lines such as that.

I know I have said that I felt great about having my last matches with Chris Divine and Tommy Thunder, but I think I could do more than just that. If I never bring TDA back then those two matches would be great to end a 'career' on. If I do bring him back then I would have to seriously try and not act uninterested about every little thing like I was before. I did not even IC near the end or build stories in-between the shows. But, I just thought that I would let it be known.

You can dislike me for being unsure about my own future, but this is just how I feel. I am a very confused person! And I tend to make outrageous decisions whenever I am 'feeling down' or completely unmotivated. I feel amazing right now and I am happy with how the shows have been turning out for every efed. Everyone is just intensive with their story telling and the amount of emotion added to every little thing is enough to make reading (and sometimes writing) all of this well worth the time out of somebody's life. I gave my review of For The Cause, and this is something I want to start doing regularly going forward with the newer shows. Love all of you guys!

I love my fellow mods more!

!
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Blog Entries
    Okay, all assignments have been put out for this weeks WARFare. I need the parts back by Thursday at latest but of course the sooner the better. To my creative, the Skeleton for the show will be posted after I wake up. Have a great night everyone. Thanks for all the reviews of FOR THE CAUSE whether they're good or bad. Sleep tight Jabesters!

Also remember, May 25th, the next WARFare is our big announcement! Be ready! I know I am!

Okay, all assignments have been put out for this weeks WARFare. I need the parts back by Thursday at latest but of course the sooner the better. To my creative, the Skeleton for the show will be posted after I wake up. Have a great night everyone. Thanks for all the reviews of FOR THE CAUSE whether they're good or bad. Sleep tight Jabesters!

Also remember, May 25th, the next WARFare is our big announcement! Be ready! I know I am!
    LOL, I've already forgotten there was an announcement!

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.