Page 4745 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3745424546454695473547434744474547464747475547954845 ... LastLast
Results 47,441 to 47,450 of 50094
    Blog Entries
    It's cool, R(ob). Part of a show is better than no show after all.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    It's cool, R(ob). Part of a show is better than no show after all.
    He's right...I'd take 9 and 3/4's out ten percent of a show any day over noon because of one last bit...And Yes Jose...EVERYONE is ready for...The Cause....Quite a nice spin on words there, but yes, if you're not ready the inaugural PPV, why are you here? lol

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    He's right...I'd take 9 and 3/4's out ten percent of a show any day over noon because of one last bit...And Yes Jose...EVERYONE is ready for...The Cause....Quite a nice spin on words there, but yes, if you're not ready the inaugural PPV, why are you here? lol
    I'm here cuz someone said something about some cookies.

Who was it again that coined the phrase 'For the Cause' in JBW?
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamModest

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Who was it again that coined the phrase 'For the Cause' in JBW?
    Im sure almost it was R(obert)ko...Unless this is a veiled attempt at humor because YOU said it.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    "For The Cause" became the battle cry a long time ago in Jabe. I'm pretty sure it was DUBS himself that started it when he wanted to get more pages than EWNCW. Ever since then, "FOR THE CAUSE" has been used for a myriad of things such as: Postwhoring to a new level, postwhoring in general, IC battle that rages on for pages, random chit chat, etc. It's been with us for a long time now and I was shocked no one used it truthfully.

On that note, I have to take a break from posting. Shower and coffee await me. Be back soon. Hope you guys are enjoying it so far!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post

On that note, I have to take a break from posting. Shower and coffee await me. Be back soon. Hope you guys are enjoying it so far!
    Looks good so far, especially that ladder match, damn whoever wrote that is one sexy motherfucker.

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Looks good so far, especially that ladder match, damn whoever wrote that is one sexy motherfucker.

At this rate, you may need to do another. I've heard nothing from Zapphs and I don't know what's going on.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Well, I have to write the Shuriken and NightWolf match... I'm trying to stay awake to do it. Just give me some time. I'm sorry to everyone but, it has to be done. Sorry if anyone is disappointed. I thought everything was going to be finished and ready by now but it won't be too long. Think of it as an intermission lol. Be back soon.

yesss! just got home but read what has been posted on the ride back home(least until my phone battery got too low). I would offer to write match number seven for ya Rob, but i am much too tired. Gonna hit the sheets

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young