Page 4743 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3743424346434693473347414742474347444745475347934843 ... LastLast
Results 47,421 to 47,430 of 50094
  1. #47421
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    Arcanine use Fire Blast!



    It's super effective!
    Sleepy smokes strawberry cough!



    He's super high!





     





  2. #47422
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by North Vegas Benny View Post
    Sleepy smokes strawberry cough!



    He's super high!



    R(ob) takes three Tylenol-3, two Vicodin and one 800mg Ibuprofen... and proceeds to work on the PPV all alone in the wee hours of the morning lol.

  3. #47423
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    R(ob) takes three Tylenol-3, two Vicodin and one 800mg Ibuprofen... and proceeds to work on the PPV all alone in the wee hours of the morning lol.
    So... fucking... tired. I'm so over meds.

  4. #47424
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    PPV is sitting at 65 pages so far... I don't know how many posts that's going to translate into but, two more matches still need to be done. I have two birthday parties and the Doctor Who season finale all tonight. I'd say, 9pm EST the PPV will start going up. It may take a while but, it will get there haha.

  5. #47425
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,582
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    PPV is sitting at 65 pages so far... I don't know how many posts that's going to translate into but, two more matches still need to be done. I have two birthday parties and the Doctor Who season finale all tonight. I'd say, 9pm EST the PPV will start going up. It may take a while but, it will get there haha.
    It will be


    SUPER EFFECTIVE!


    Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.
     

  6. #47426
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    It will be


    SUPER EFFECTIVE!
    I think the PPV will indeed be super effective. I'm proud of all the surprises and quality ass matches we have in store for tonight.

  7. #47427
    i will be in New Orleans most of the day- the Dali Lama is giving a speech and I can't pass that up. Missed the one yesterday. And I so hate going to New Orleans, least I am not having to drive

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  8. #47428
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    i will be in New Orleans most of the day- the Dali Lama is giving a speech and I can't pass that up. Missed the one yesterday. And I so hate going to New Orleans, least I am not having to drive
    Sounds awesome dude. Enjoy it!

  9. #47429
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,457
    Blog Entries
    5
    Suckers. I got Candace so nyeh!

     

  10. #47430
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,515
    Blog Entries
    1
    Who is ready for FOR THE CAUSE?!?!!??!?!? I sure am. Something came up and I couldn't go to the Paramore concert. Oh well It's all good

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.