Page 4739 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3739 4239 4639 4689 472947374738473947404741 4749 4789 4839 ... LastLast
Results 47,381 to 47,390 of 50094
  1. #47381
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,687
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    we could invite you in, but then we would have to killl....um TTC
    Decent trade off. Go for it.








    I regret nothing!


  2. #47382
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    we could invite you in, but then we would have to killl....um TTC
    Good enough for me, lets go




  3. #47383
    Featured Blogger Rated_R(ob)KO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,712
    Blog Entries
    62
    Okay, meds have worn off after my nap. I got a shower, I have coffee and I'm planning on pulling a few hours of nothing but writing and forming. I SERIOUSLY thought today was Wednesday and tomorrow was Thursday. Rest assured, the show will be out but there's still a huge chunk missing from it. Time to work.

  4. #47384
    Featured Blogger Rated_R(ob)KO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,712
    Blog Entries
    62
    Oh, and with what's going on in HQ... you don't have long to wait. May 25th is when you find out. The end of WARFare (04) will explain everything.

  5. #47385
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Oh, and with what's going on in HQ... you don't have long to wait. May 25th is when you find out. The end of WARFare (04) will explain everything.
    I'm in HQ right now and I don't see anything....waaaaa! Actually I know what it is

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  6. #47386
    Featured Blogger Rated_R(ob)KO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,712
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    I'm in HQ right now and I don't see anything....waaaaa! Actually I know what it is
    You better know lol.

  7. #47387
    The Trinity Rehmix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    2,807
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Good enough for me, lets go
    I'm pretty sure the offer was for me fellas. The Day Is Mine. I'll take the deal.

    THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

    Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

  8. #47388
    Featured Blogger Rated_R(ob)KO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,712
    Blog Entries
    62
    I know everyone is excited for May 25th's WARFare but I have to say, while working on FOR THE CAUSE here tonight, I am going to say... this is definitely a special PPV. It's an amazing feat by my Gym Leaders and I thank them a ton for their efforts in it. We have been going through some shit with Zapphs and Scribbs being out of action but now everyone is back and it's powering along. And my setback for a couple days hasn't helped either but my team was and still is right there to help. Thank you guys, it means a ton to me.

  9. #47389
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    I know everyone is excited for May 25th's WARFare but I have to say, while working on FOR THE CAUSE here tonight, I am going to say... this is definitely a special PPV. It's an amazing feat by my Gym Leaders and I thank them a ton for their efforts in it. We have been going through some shit with Zapphs and Scribbs being out of action but now everyone is back and it's powering along. And my setback for a couple days hasn't helped either but my team was and still is right there to help. Thank you guys, it means a ton to me.
    I think it's so funny how you make Pokemon references all the time. You guys have done great and I'm proud to be part of this new JBW .

    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???


    RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

    IWA

    Sugar & Spice

    JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

  10. #47390
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,687
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    I think it's so funny how you make Pokemon references all the time. You guys have done great and I'm proud to be part of this new JBW .
    So since you're the only girl here, who does that make you? Misty? May? Dawn? Iris?


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.