Page 4738 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3738423846384688472847364737473847394740474847884838 ... LastLast
Results 47,371 to 47,380 of 50094
  1. #47371
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    These meds are so good, I forgot today was Thursday. I thought it was Wednesday. Tylenol-3 and Ibuprofen 800.... WEEEEEEE!!!!

  2. #47372
    wow I missed all the fun in HQ today- I am there now adding my 2 cents to things. Those were my last two cents lol

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  3. #47373
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,571
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    wow I missed all the fun in HQ today- I am there now adding my 2 cents to things. Those were my last two cents lol
    Yeah, always have a productive day when I call in to work


    Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.
     

  4. #47374
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Yeah, always have a productive day when I call in to work
    And I always don't have a productive day when meds fucked my days up. I'm really behind and didn't know it.

  5. #47375
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    And I always don't have a productive day when meds fucked my days up. I'm really behind and didn't know it.
    I filled out more online job applications- didn't do much other surfing online though. I snuck in HQ earlier

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  6. #47376
    The Trinity Rehmix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    2,635
    I wish I knew what was going on in HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

    Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon ~ EWNCW International Champion
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

  7. #47377
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,571
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    I wish I knew what was going on in HQ
    Rest assured, it will be tits-out awesome


    Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.
     

  8. #47378
    The Trinity Rehmix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    2,635
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Rest assured, it will be tits-out awesome
    Doesn't change the fact I don't know!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

    Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon ~ EWNCW International Champion
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

  9. #47379
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,571
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    Doesn't change the fact I don't know!
    You will know at some point in the future, isn't that good enough?


    Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.
     

  10. #47380
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    Doesn't change the fact I don't know!
    we could invite you in, but then we would have to killl....um TTC

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.