Page 4726 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3726 4226 4626 4676 471647244725472647274728 4736 4776 4826 ... LastLast
Results 47,251 to 47,260 of 50094
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    I would like to see a little more feedback if possible... I want to know how we did leading to our first PPV if possible. Also,

1.) I'm going to create a new "feedback" thing because people are getting tired of the old one.

2.) A prediction contest for FOR THE CAUSE will be up soon.

That is all... currently.
    Won't be able to fully read and give proper feedback for a couple days.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Lots of things going on lol. I made a new feedback survey that JBW will be utilizing and other e-feds can use it too if they feel like they want to. I also got Dragon Speech. I have to mess with it when I get home though to see how efficient it will be in doing promos and shows from here on out. Might shave a TON of time off if it actually works.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    everything that you are reading right now is done by Dragon speech. This is a weird tool, you have to say everything out loud like you dictating. It's quite the nifty little thing once you get used to it. I will definitely be using it for shows, from here on out. It's truthfully taking minutes and potentially hours off of doing shows typing. I completely recommend this to anybody that's on creative and wants to get something done fast.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Just wanted to test out the Dragon Speech stuff. It's definitely fun to fuck with lol. It's got its kinks and shit but, I'll be getting used to it soon enough. You have to add words, like teach it your vocabulary which will be a pain in the ass but, it will come. And when it does, damn will things be smooth lol.

Okay, remember me saying earlier that I created a new "JBW Grading Chart"? Well, here it is. This chart can be used by any e-fed if they so choose. But for anyone grading a JBW show from here on out, this is what you will be using:

Name Of Show Being Graded:
    Storyline Development:
    Character Development:
    Best Feud:
    Worst Feud:
    Best Promo:
    Worst Promo:
    Parts That Excelled:
    Parts Needing Improvement:
    Other Comments:
    Overall Experience:

It may seem like a lot but I was seeing a lot of people saying that there wasn't enough things for negativity. Well, there you have it. There's a nice dose of both. Live it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Just wanted to test out the Dragon Speech stuff. It's definitely fun to fuck with lol. It's got its kinks and shit but, I'll be getting used to it soon enough. You have to add words, like teach it your vocabulary which will be a pain in the ass but, it will come. And when it does, damn will things be smooth lol.

Okay, remember me saying earlier that I created a new "JBW Grading Chart"? Well, here it is. This chart can be used by any e-fed if they so choose. But for anyone grading a JBW show from here on out, this is what you will be using:

Name Of Show Being Graded:
    Storyline Development:
    Character Development:

Best Feud:
    Worst Feud:
    Best Promo:
    Worst Promo:
    Parts That Excelled:
    Parts Needing Improvement:
    Other Comments:
    Overall Experience:

It may seem like a lot but I was seeing a lot of people saying that there wasn't enough things for negativity. Well, there you have it. There's a nice dose of both. Live it up.
    Do you mean best storyline and character development or what?

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    Do you mean best storyline and character development or what?
    Both. Basically it's asking "Were the characters developed enough this week" and "Were stories developed enough this week?"

I will try out the new grading system when For the Cause gets here.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

yeah, i had a dorm mate use Dragon alot. It helped a lot but it was weird being in the room when he was training it and when using it. It was hard not to laugh sometimes, even he would laugh and mess himself up

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    yeah, i had a dorm mate use Dragon alot. It helped a lot but it was weird being in the room when he was training it and when using it. It was hard not to laugh sometimes, even he would laugh and mess himself up
    Yeah, my wife has been frustrated with me all day because of it lol.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Just a little something I made up for June... Hope you like it. Prediction contest for FOR THE CAUSE coming... soon. As soon as someone who knows how to do it, does it.