Page 4725 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3725422546254675471547234724472547264727473547754825 ... LastLast
Results 47,241 to 47,250 of 50094
    Favorite Moment: I as well, loved Romulus/Larry.

Best Match: Main Event simply for the story being told...Tag partners...Fighting?!?

Best Promo: Gotta go with the tag 4 way show opener.

Best Piece of Booking: Good way to really get the tag division going, that kind of booking is great and can be almost effortless at times, to me anyways.

Best Debut (when applicable): I really don't know, there was George and Ronaldo, And I'm not gonna say one was better than the other, "Just because", basically I mean without a good reason....Well Ronaldo brought great comedy, meshed with Larry well, but on the other hand, we needed a real authority figure, so that said, its good George was there.

Best line of commentary: Dudley: He's facing NightWolf man, that guy can like, summon arrows from nothingness and shit.

Pat: Not the same guy, jackass.

Gotta agree with K2 here...Loved the Mortal Kombat reference.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: During the brawl where security broke it up, Alpha is described as a "Mastodon", last I checked, he was nowhere near huge. If anything I was always thought he was Daniel Bryan size...Unless I'm wrong than nevermind.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: This is just the American in me, and is nothing big and will change over time...But some of George's dialect left me genuinely clueless, LOL.

Any Other Positives:Yea, Sleeper def had some interesting stuff. I was also intrigued by Karl P standing up for Sasha briefly. Better stop that shit Panzers....

Anything else that fell below your expectation: I'd rather a REAL Sagittarius promo with Larry, but hey, what can you do in this situation.

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): I'm tired of this, lol...Shit's 9 out of 10 times self explanatory

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the feedback so far! Good to see other MK Fans! Keep em coming

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Thanks for the feedback so far! Good to see other MK Fans! Keep em coming
    Armageddon was THE BEST! VS DC kinda was a big letdown...Not nearly enough of who you want in it, plus there was barely, maybe a little more, than ten fighters!

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Armageddon was THE BEST! VS DC kinda was a big letdown...Not nearly enough of who you want in it, plus there was barely, maybe a little more, than ten fighters!
    True, but they redeemed themselves with MK9
    that game is tits

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

thanks for the feedback thus far Jelly and SouthernBlood. And just got to say reading the Larry/Romulus promo, both in HQ and posted in the show had me laughing my ass off. The Blue/Larry one was really funny too, Poot did both parts for that one- can't wait to read a proper Blue/Larry promo when Scribbs returns. All the promos,segments and matches were great and glad to see we have a proper GM now too.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Spent. I posted some stuff for FOR THE CAUSE at Viridian City. I think it's quite amazing stuff. See you guys tomorrow and hopefully some more feedback is posted.

Amazing show. I read it from top to bottom and it was all some pretty solid booking. Whoever wrote that brief segment near the end for TDA did a pretty great job. I liked the tease. I'm surprised that I was booked for FTC, but it should be interesting to see. I always thought that TDA and Sandman could do some great things inside of the ring.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Blog Entries
    When I get back from church (yeah church but it's the beginning of revival and there's free food lol) I'll post my review of the show. Thanks to everyone for the kind words on the Larry segments. K2Jelly did most of the heavy lifting with his interview and I was just along for the ride. A true pro at fedding.

As far as the Sagittarius is concerned, I just didn't feel right writing for Scribb's character as far as an in-depth interview is concerned, so I just made it short and sweet. I really would like to do an interview with Scribb's in the future where he's actually writing. I enjoy the interaction moreso than anything.

Great job fedders and Team Rocket!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Amazing show. I read it from top to bottom and it was all some pretty solid booking. Whoever wrote that brief segment near the end for TDA did a pretty great job. I liked the tease. I'm surprised that I was booked for FTC, but it should be interesting to see. I always thought that TDA and Sandman could do some great things inside of the ring.

Thank you for the kind words good sir. I was the one that wrote the last match and ending with the TDA tease. I was hoping everyone would enjoy it. Cant wait for FTC!!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I would like to see a little more feedback if possible... I want to know how we did leading to our first PPV if possible. Also,

1.) I'm going to create a new "feedback" thing because people are getting tired of the old one.

2.) A prediction contest for FOR THE CAUSE will be up soon.

That is all... currently.