Page 4723 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3723 4223 4623 4673 471347214722472347244725 4733 4773 4823 ... LastLast
Results 47,221 to 47,230 of 50094
    got Glamour Girls promo in and when i get home R(ob), i will post it in HQ and will edit it in. Think we are just missing one from Rehmix unless he sent it to you(i asked if he could send it to you also)

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    got Glamour Girls promo in and when i get home R(ob), i will post it in HQ and will edit it in. Think we are just missing one from Rehmix unless he sent it to you(i asked if he could send it to you also)
    As I said to you, no Rehmix.He did tell me it was his fault last night and that he'd try to have the promo in today. So, yeah... if no Rehmix, then promo him in. And I still have to write the HJ vs Sandy main event for #1 contendership. I believe everything else is in and I'm just editing and piecing it together. It's taking forever because of segue thinking and all that good shit.

Blog Entries
    Welp I just turned in my final Larry interview. I'm excited about this upcoming WF. You guys are going to love it. #Bong

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    As I said to you, no Rehmix.He did tell me it was his fault last night and that he'd try to have the promo in today. So, yeah... if no Rehmix, then promo him in. And I still have to write the HJ vs Sandy main event for #1 contendership. I believe everything else is in and I'm just editing and piecing it together. It's taking forever because of segue thinking and all that good shit.
    Rehmix promo in- and segment is finished/formated. Actually surprised with all thats going on with him and school that he made time to do it- I would have covered for him

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Yes our promo is in and I think it is a pretty good one if you ask me!

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Blog Entries
    WARFare (03) will be up today. I don't have any clue as to what time but, I'm still trying to get everything organized and put together. There's one major portion left to actually write and then after that, I'll be done. But, I'm editing everything in right now while trying to have family time. Life never ends lol.

Blog Entries
    WARFare (03) will be up today. I don't have any clue as to what time but, I'm still trying to get everything organized and put together. There's one major portion left to actually write and then after that, I'll be done. But, I'm editing everything in right now while trying to have family time. Life never ends lol.
    It's a beautiful thing though ehh? It's amazing to me how life always has the uncanny ability to come up and kick you right in the yambag. I love it lol.

Post WF whenever you can dude, at least the folks here know it's coming and soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    It's a beautiful thing though ehh? It's amazing to me how life always has the uncanny ability to come up and kick you right in the yambag. I love it lol.

Post WF whenever you can dude, at least the folks here know it's coming and soon.
    Yeah, but it's great to have the family time. My wife will be helping with the PPV soon enough though lol. I'm writing my matches out for her at work on a notebook and she's going to type it on MS Word and save them there. I'm still going to be formatting it but, at least the brunt of things will be taken care of. And again, we have two weeks until FOR THE CAUSE so, I'm sure that I'll be able to keep up with you fuckers this week lol. Either way, eta on WARFare is 4pm EST give or take.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, but it's great to have the family time. My wife will be helping with the PPV soon enough though lol. I'm writing my matches out for her at work on a notebook and she's going to type it on MS Word and save them there. I'm still going to be formatting it but, at least the brunt of things will be taken care of. And again, we have two weeks until FOR THE CAUSE so, I'm sure that I'll be able to keep up with you fuckers this week lol. Either way, eta on WARFare is 4pm EST give or take.
    Awesome brother. Effective Monday, since I'm all healed up from my wreck, I'll be restarting my training to be a pro wrestler. I've had to take 6 weeks off so I know I'll be back to flopping like a dying fish haha.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Awesome brother. Effective Monday, since I'm all healed up from my wreck, I'll be restarting my training to be a pro wrestler. I've had to take 6 weeks off so I know I'll be back to flopping like a dying fish haha.
    I been lookin fer you, I'm in the chat

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.