Page 4720 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3720 4220 4620 4670 471047184719472047214722 4730 4770 4820 ... LastLast
Results 47,191 to 47,200 of 50094
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    I've come to the realization that we have an awesome system here in this JBW.... You'll see what I mean...

Sunday - Day Of Rest
    Monday - Send Out Promo Requests
    Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - Write And Edit
    Friday - Final Edit, Add Lingering Parts
    Saturday - Show Day

I like it. Nice schedule and with many working on it its cake for all of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    I've come to the realization that we have an awesome system here in this JBW.... You'll see what I mean...

Sunday - Day Of Rest
    Monday - Send Out Promo Requests
    Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - Write And Edit
    Friday - Final Edit, Add Lingering Parts
    Saturday - Show Day

I like it. Nice schedule and with many working on it its cake for all of us.
    Sounds better than what I did when I wrote Redemption for HWA. Show was posted on Tues. Send out assignments Wed night. Wait and wait and wait and wait and wait. Write entire show Monday. I'm one of those people who when I get in the grove of writing I can write for hours (which came in handy while I was majoring in Journalism). But when I wasn't feeling it, boy did those shows drag on and on on my laptop lol. I'd just stare at the screen and wonder why there wasn't anything typing lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Sounds better than what I did when I wrote Redemption for HWA. Show was posted on Tues. Send out assignments Wed night. Wait and wait and wait and wait and wait. Write entire show Monday. I'm one of those people who when I get in the grove of writing I can write for hours (which came in handy while I was majoring in Journalism). But when I wasn't feeling it, boy did those shows drag on and on on my laptop lol. I'd just stare at the screen and wonder why there wasn't anything typing lol.
    Not gonna lie... I feel like that right now lol. I've had a lot of things going on personally but right now... therapeutically, I need this. I am not feeling anything right now. I'd much rather the screen magically type things for me but alas, I do not have Dragon Speech. If I did, it'd be so much easier. Just would have to fix punctuation and shit... hmmm... future investment....

Not gonna lie... I feel like that right now lol. I've had a lot of things going on personally but right now... therapeutically, I need this. I am not feeling anything right now. I'd much rather the screen magically type things for me but alas, I do not have Dragon Speech. If I did, it'd be so much easier. Just would have to fix punctuation and shit... hmmm... future investment....
    The worst thing that happened with me writing is that since I had the "developmental" brand, I had a fuckton of bots and guys that didn't give a crap so I only received like 6 or 7 promos after sending out 14 or so assignments.

You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    The worst thing that happened with me writing is that since I had the "developmental" brand, I had a fuckton of bots and guys that didn't give a crap so I only received like 6 or 7 promos after sending out 14 or so assignments.
    Yeah, that's bullshit. Really bullshit. I'm working on a couple things right now to make JBW better and I know I'll run into that sooner or later. Bots are the death of a person lol.

well i am stupid. Said i'd write an extra match(really editing a match that i had wrote but was never used for Unscripted II) and failed to realize it was a ???????? Match and not a ????????? Match- so my hour or so of changing stuff was wasted lol. So tomorrow or the next day i will write a completely new one- too tired and bummed out to start it now. So if its a little late getting posted its my fault

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Yeah, that's bullshit. Really bullshit. I'm working on a couple things right now to make JBW better and I know I'll run into that sooner or later. Bots are the death of a person lol.
    Yeah, honestly if it wasn't for Kyojin and AJ Dixon, I would've given up on it and said close the brand.

You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    well i am stupid. Said i'd write an extra match(really editing a match that i had wrote but was never used for Unscripted II) and failed to realize it was a ???????? Match and not a ????????? Match- so my hour or so of changing stuff was wasted lol. So tomorrow or the next day i will write a completely new one- too tired and bummed out to start it now. So if its a little late getting posted its my fault
    ehc has been given the employee of the month award for April here in JBW.

Blog Entries
    Should have my stuff posted at the house tonight sometime.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Should have my stuff posted at the house tonight sometime.
    read it earlier and great stuff Asher

ehc has been given the employee of the month award for April here in JBW.
    Its May now- I get the award for one damn day? lol. just kidding R(ob). And that match is fully finished- thank you for not having me chunk it

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young